Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

Re: Bloombox hydroponic grow "chrystal"

Hey ozric420,
Ur expertise is required my friend. What can u make of this bid dawg? I'm alittle worried that I have come this far and fumbled the ball.

Looks like a Heat problem to me or maybe to close to light,but hell just cut and dry ,also may be nute problem,I made the mistake of over feeding on my first grows and that sucked for me , ,hope this helps. peace

what would be a clear indication of overfeeding?

Most of the time leaf tips are burnt, also u may taste it after dried

flushing obviously helps lol but if you've over fed the most of the cycle it is inevidable are you using overdrive or just balanced ph water? and are you flushing 1 or two weeks?

I'm flushing for 1wk and I'm using final phase. I use overdrive only on the last 2wks be4 flushing

meant to say final phase my bad, honestly though you have the right idea.. I don't think it will be a big notice unless you maxed out the nutes on your feeding chart but I doubt you did, what chart did you use? bcnl or an.com?

meant to say final phase my bad, honestly though you have the right idea.. I don't think it will be a big notice unless you maxed out the nutes on your feeding chart but I doubt you did, what chart did you use? bcnl or an.com?

I used the bcnorthernlights chart but I used alittle less than what it called for

also luvpiff, I got off the phone with my rep again and he was so naive, telling me that's it completely no big deal to have the airlines still plugged in...so exactly as you said, I could hear this buzzing sound, so I lifted the flower tub and obviously the airstones were running...what does this mean now, I have the replace my effing air pump?

Take the lid of the top of the machine and see if the main line came loose. Otherwise, yes u have to replace it. Tell bcnl they should replace for free the first time around.

Here are my 2 options. The silver rack is my first choice but I can get a smaller version of the folding rack at walmart. I'll also get a tiny fan to put in the box to keep slow fresh air flowing at all times.
IMAG02059.jpg
IMAG02068.jpg

Today is harvest day!!:rocker: It took me 4hrs but I was def worth it. I turned the light on in the box to take a pic, they are sealed up in the dark for a week,
Here they are...

IMAG02116.jpg
IMAG02083.jpg
IMAG02094.jpg
IMAG02075.jpg
IMAG02105.jpg

Good Job my friend :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Good Job my friend :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thx ozric420!!
Feels good to see all the work pay off. From looking at them it looks close to a 1lb. How much will I lose after drying u think? Will they get more potent the longer I cure? I bought 15 mason jars but I think I need about 10 more. Can't wait to smoke it LOL .

Ez Luvpiff, Looks like you got a tidy return for your labour, cant wait for your smoke report.

Thx ozric420!!
Feels good to see all the work pay off. From looking at them it looks close to a 1lb. How much will I lose after drying u think? Will they get more potent the longer I cure? I bought 15 mason jars but I think I need about 10 more. Can't wait to smoke it LOL .
Expect to lose 75-80% of the weight to drying, so if you have a lb wet, you will wind up with about 3 oz dried. They won't gain potency in curing. What curing does is improve flavor and smoke-ability. It breaks down the remaining chlorophyll and sugars as it ages and makes for a better smoke.

What size mason jars are you using? 15 is a lot. I use 1/2 gallon jars, they seem to keep things at a good RH. And as with most things, larger volume means easier to manage. I would think that your whole plant (at least in the pics) would fit into a single 1/2 gallon jar (maybe a little extra into a quart jar).

Read up on the drying and curing threads, there's a lot of good information on how to do it right.

Back
Top Bottom