Tangerine Dream - Big Band - Critical Kali Mist - Blue Hash - Hydroponic Grow

Update:
The girls are really progressing nicely so far...The 2 Critical Kali are stretching a bit as expected from a sativa dominant strain. Tomorrow I will begin bending and tying them down so that they do not come near the glass and burn my precious fruits.:yummy: Diesel has a very nice bright color and no signs of discomfort. The 2 Big Band are smelling up the grow room :yahoo: and are showing signs that they might be taller than the description (tie down). Blue Hash has a pleasant aroma as well and seems to be able to adapt to many different environments, she is strong and study. she might end up turning out the best IMHO.
Tomorrow will be the beginning of week 3
IMAG026210.jpg

Sorry for the upside down pic...I was on the moon at the time:roorrip:
IMAG02618.jpg

The Diesel
IMAG02649.jpg

Critical Kali
IMAG02667.jpg

Blue Hash
IMAG026310.jpg

Big Band
IMAG02655.jpg

Hey Bud ,they look real good, :bravo::bravo::yahoo::peace:

Here are a few more pic i took today. I tied down the 2 critical cali mist today as they are gonna be stretch a lot more in the next fe

before

IMAG02737.jpg

After
IMAG02748.jpg

Does anyone know what it means when the stem turns redish purple?
IMAG02715.jpg

A few flowers on the rise
IMAG02696.jpg
IMAG02687.jpg

Temps outside are 60 degrees, so I decided to open the garage for a few hours and let the cool breeze circulate. hopefully this will get rid of the discoloring of the stems. Im gonna do sum more research on this strain to see if this normal.:bong:

Week 3 of flowering

Plants that have at least 3-4 weeks of veg will show sex after the switch to bloom (12/12) within a week later. Plants that were switched under the mentioned veg time will take longer to show their sex. That's because matured plants will show sex quicker after 12/12. About one more week the plants will show.

Plants that have at least 3-4 weeks of veg will show sex after the switch to bloom (12/12) within a week later. Plants that were switched under the mentioned veg time will take longer to show their sex. That's because matured plants will show sex quicker after 12/12. About one more week the plants will show.
Thx for the info twelve...U ROCK!!

Kewl thx for the info 1212:thumb:

Quick update:

A few buds are starting to form on the Big band and Blue hash. Critical kali is looking good
so far and cooperating with the bending and tie down method. Diesel is starting to stretch a bit...I plan on tying her down in the near future. PH is at 6.0...Here are a few pics
IMAG02756.jpg

OG Kush Mama is showing a few yellow leaves on the bottom.
IMAG02837.jpg

Diesel
IMAG02787.jpg

Blue Hash
IMAG02777.jpg

Buds on Big Band
IMAG02815.jpg
IMAG02765.jpg

Big Band 2...she is a week behind her older sister
IMAG02796.jpg

Back
Top Bottom