Tangerine Dream - Big Band - Critical Kali Mist - Blue Hash - Hydroponic Grow

Re: Tangerine dream, big band, critical kali mist, blue hash, hydroponic grow

I still have a 1/2p in my freezer of the OG no joke...shit is insane, smells sooo much you have no idea.. plus it knocks you on your ass

Was it a good yielder? Short or Medium height? I plan on keeping her for a while.

Was it a good yielder? Short or Medium height? I plan on keeping her for a while.

haha I just purchased to smoke but it's a medium height and avgr 4-500g/square metre and apparently is super forgiving says my bro

haha I just purchased to smoke but it's a medium height and avgr 4-500g/square metre and apparently is super forgiving says my bro

Kewl...so u put it in the freezer huh? I have never had that much fruit available to know how to keep it fresh lol. School me on how that works.

pretty sure it only loses 3% thc a year on avrg in the freezer. I dunno my buddy has told me it was a good idea and he has a couple lbs in there...I've had it in there for a couple months and take some out when I feel the need. I store it in a heavy duty vacuum seal bag too of course but I'd like to know the real results

pretty sure it only loses 3% thc a year on avrg in the freezer. I dunno my buddy has told me it was a good idea and he has a couple lbs in there...I've had it in there for a couple months and take some out when I feel the need. I store it in a heavy duty vacuum seal bag too of course but I'd like to know the real results

i didnt know you could freeze buds...thx for the knowledge!

i like glass mason jars myself,but for years i froze buds and never really noticed any difference as long as they where air tight sealed:high-five:

i like glass mason jars myself,but for years i froze buds and never really noticed any difference as long as they where air tight sealed:high-five:

I think I will take ur advice and use mason jars. I have noticed that it really helps cure the fruit very well. i will take quality or quantity any day...lol

Thx for the info Oz.

Update...all 6 of my seeds I just started popped. There are now total 9 but the OG kush will made into a mother.
In the back row from left to right is og kush, diesel, big band. In the front row is critical kali mist.

In the veg tub from left to right is Blue Hash, big band, critical kali
IMAG02124.jpg

Im having an issue deciding what type of soil to use. Organics would be one of my top choices. Im staying away from the coco for a little while and converting to soil. I always wanted to try soil becuz I hear its alot easier to maintain. Im using the hydro pot that came with my BB. Any suggestions or tips would be great...Thx

Ez Luvpiff, I was thinking the same, would really like to get my hands on Fox Farm Ocean Forest but cant find anyone who stocks it in the UK.

I just smoked some Tangerine Dream and it was fucking bomb. It was super citrusy. Great taste and smell. Good luck with your grow!

Thank u...Unfortunately I had to dispense of the tdream. The heat conditions in my neck of the woods was too much for her. I will try the strain out again after this grow. The weather should be better by then. thx for stopping in

quick update, all 6 seedlings are looking good. they are a week behind the 3 in the currently in the tub. tomorrow I will transplant them into the tub for 10 days. when would be the best time to top them?
Its a little foggy in the dome.
IMAG02149.jpg

from left to right Blue Hash, Big Band, Critical Kali Mist. Blue Hash seems to be the strongest out of the 3.
IMAG02137.jpg

Ez Luvpiff, I would wait untill you have at least 5 nodes on the seedlings, from a clone you can get to work sooner.

Im having an issue deciding what type of soil to use. Organics would be one of my top choices. Im staying away from the coco for a little while and converting to soil. I always wanted to try soil becuz I hear its alot easier to maintain. Im using the hydro pot that came with my BB. Any suggestions or tips would be great...Thx

Sorry soil not my area, i grow mothers in 5 gal DWC:party:

Ez Luvpiff, I was thinking the same, would really like to get my hands on Fox Farm Ocean Forest but cant find anyone who stocks it in the UK.

U can find it on ebay

Sure I can find it on flebay if I am up for paying for postage from the US, there are retailers who stock Fox Farm nuitrents in the UK thou no FFOF soil which is a shame but not a problem I do have other options.

update:

2 out of the 5 Critical kali didnt make it. The OG kush looks strong, thank u MJ gods. 1 of the Big band has a little curling action going on, the other seems to be fine . Blue hash is still steady. diesel is looking prosper

IMAG02177.jpg
IMAG02166.jpg

Back
Top Bottom