Chrystal Grow LED and CFL

Hey guys heres the latest update.
Girls have been in flower for 1 week and the reason i put them into flower was because space is getting very tight.
they seem to be doing pretty well so far apart from some small bit of nute burn.
Also removed led light panel because to be honest it is SHIT.
(DONT BUY THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY AND SPACE)
I added more cfl's so im hoping to get at least some nice bud off them, not sure it will be much tho due to earlie flowering and low lumens from cfl's.(about 6/7000) i think,well there or there abouts.
Next time im going with mh and hps cause to be honest whats the point in going to the hassle and paronia(of getting caught or found out) if your not going to get a descent havest.
But time will tell i suppose.
I'll have pics up soon have to fix my camera
:peacetwo:.

ok guys here they are.
cam_pics_004.JPG
cam_pics_0033.JPG
cam_pics_0023.JPG
cam_pics_0013.JPG

i tured off some off the lights so i could take the pics so thats why its pretty dull.
:)

Latest Update:

Plants have been on 12/12 for bout 2 and a half weeks now and buds are coming on nicely.
I have been feeding them phostrigen (only thing i could get my hands on) but they seem to be pretty happy so im not going to change.
My grow tent is only 2x2x4 and the 3 girls that i have in there are running out of space.
Over the last 2 weeks they have just stretched out of nowhere,not only in height but width aswell.
my average temp is between 25/27 degrees celcius, humidity is fine and so is ph.
The only thing i am worried about is the space.
I will have pics up in a few hours and ye can see for yourselves.
:peacetwo:

Looks pretty good....I'm late coming on, but if I understand correctly, you're using like a Miracle Grow fert? Then your results are nothing short of amazing. You're gonna want to spend the whole last couple weeks getting that out of your plants before you cut 'em, as it will really affect the taste (some say it makes it hard to burn too). I get great budz using primarily CFLs....BIG ones, like 300wt outdoor versions, but CFLs they are. I supplement with sun, and I consistently get large, tight buds....so cfl is not a dirty word at all. :goodjob:
Looks great:peacetwo:

Thanks chopper,
Yeh i was using mirical grow for a while true out but then stopped when i changed to 12/12. thats when i started using phostrogen.
And so far so good.
I read somewhere recently that cfls are better for small grow spaces anyway,so for me cfl is the way to go.
Hid's cause a big heat issue in a small space so cfl is a must (for me anyway) and to be honest they are working very very good.
THANKS AGAIN CHOPPER.:cool:

only one thing I'd suggest....those bulbs work from the sides, not so much the ends. All your good output is bouncing off the walls. Rig a wire into a harness thru those bulbs, and pull them sideways. They won't burn the wire...use uncoated if you're worried, but you can hold 'em in your hand for a few seconds. They'll be fine. Pull 'em sideways and drop them to just a couple inches above your plants. I rigged a foil top reflector that just sts on top of each bulb, to keep all those lumens headed downward too. Just a suggestion:morenutes:
;)

Rig a wire into a harness thru those bulbs, and pull them sideways.

Or you can just lower the lights so that they are in-between your plants instead of above them...kind of like a vertical hps.

Hey guys heres the latest update.

Girls are in thhere 3d/4th week flowering and all is going well so far.
The buds are getting bigger everyday.At the moment im using phostrigen fert but i have biobizz bloom ordered and it should be here tomorrow or the day after along with some more cfls.

I will be putting up pics tomorrow because i cant today because im having a BBQ and my house is full of guests.

If only they new what i had upstairs in my bedroom:slide:

At the moment the girls are getting taller and taller and i only have about 2ft of space left for them and they still have another 6/7 weeks to go.

So hopefully the growth will start focousing on the buds and not so much growing tall and filling out.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom