Brocious' 2nd Go - 4 Satori Drip 2011

brocious719

Strain: Satori, Sativa dominant
Light Cycle: 12/12 starting 08.15.11
Nutes: Technaflora BC series, 5 times a day @45min. each
Light: 600 W hps in Ac reflector
System: Hydro ... recirculating drip
Medium: Hydroton

Well I'm at it again with four more of the Satori girls I've grown so fond of. They joined me here just 4 short weeks ago and have already started to become fine young ladies. The veg stage is complete and we'll be starting 12/12 @ 12 a.m. That said the following photo journal will take us through to the present time and show how they've come along since arriving.:)
DSCF0878.JPG
DSCF0881.JPG
DSCF0882.JPG
DSCF0912.JPG
DSCF0915.JPG
DSCF09443.JPG
DSCF09522.JPG
DSCF09531.JPG
DSCF09581.JPG
DSCF09691.JPG

As you might notice in the first couple of shots there were once some seedling sisters I was hoping to add to the family but being away for work took it's toll on the very young and they did not survive:rip: I will have to save my seed starting operations until layoffs in the wintertime. Otherwise I'm quite satisfied so far with my 2nd grow and look forward to sharing and learning from all of you. See ya soon

I like Waterfarm grows ;)

As another "Waterfarm Guy", I'm sub'd too! :popcorn:
:goodluck:

Welcome Gator and Mr. Krip! Appreciate you guys taking the time to check out my grow. The waterfarm buckets have served me well so far. The system has been changed to a recirculating drip/dwc. They are top fed from an adjustable drip and the roots are being served by an airstone in each individual container:morenutes:. Thanks again for stoppin' by!:peace:

very nice grow :thumb:

Too late IMO for a screen, but...
you can bend high tops over, either gently(LST), or with a kink(supercrop).
Doing this sooner is better than later.

yea i guess it is a tad bit late, but yea your rite, if your gonna do somethin, its gotta be now.. :tokin:

Funny you guys should mention these things:). I originally built and still have a scrog setup that was to be used in a much smaller space. After a roomie moved out space was no longer an issue, I ran into a superb deal on the hut and was gifted the buckets. It all fell right into place for my 1st grow earlier this year. I did top one of the girls two weeks ago(first time) and think I got it right ... I'll get a pic up on the morrow. Either way I appreciate the input very much as always.:Namaste:

Brocious, I'm growing in waterfarms and a little tip on LST'ing that I was discussing earlier today on my journal...

I use binder clips (kinda like big paper clips you can get at any stationery/office supply store) clipped to the sides of the waterfarms' top res's then tie the branches off to the binder clips. This lets you still remove the top res, and make slight adjustments to the LST just by sliding over the clips.

Here's a pic:

DSCN04433.JPG

Back
Top Bottom