Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

Ok DB you're gonna have to give more info on the comment that you think this grow is like crap.

Why are you saying that? looks like to me that your girls are maturing like they would if they were outside under a real sun and not one that's been made for them.

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

Ok DB you're gonna have to give more info on the comment that you think this grow is like crap.

Why are you saying that? looks like to me that your girls are maturing like they would if they were outside under a real sun and not one that's been made for them.

I guess that is kind of confusing I am having a lot of problems with the nutrients I am using now in this grow like lots of nute burn and lock out I have been using general hydroponics floranova bloom for the past couple of grows and it has given me nothing but problems some people have great results with it but I am not one of them lol

that and I want to rearrange my closet some but that's another story because of all the heat stress from the light being to close to the plants and I want to move my fans around too

I have another grow in my grow tent that I am using different nutrient line its mills nutrients and it is going perfect so I think the nutrients might be part of the problem I am having

Oh, ok I see what you mean now, hey has the gsc got any better now that its cured for a few more days now?
:surf:
hahah its been gone we smoke a lot :lot-o-toke:
but yeah it was awesome

hahah its been gone we smoke a lot :lot-o-toke:
but yeah it was awesome

:rofl: what where the effects like? I've taken a few samples of mine and it makes me feel kinda like I'm spacey. I take a few tokes and wait awhile to see what's going on before taking a few more hits and it appears that my time perception has been altered.

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/4 of a teaspoon of mad farmer mother of all blooms for both gallons it was ph. to 6.0 and split it between all the plants in coco

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

in my next watering I am going to give both the Cheesus plain water since they are suffering from nute burn bad

these plants are in day #39 of flower

the plants in this grow are

1x big Buddha Cheesus in coco that is mainlined
1x big Buddha Cheesus clone in coco
1x barneys farm Tangerine Dream in coco that is mainlined
1x dna genetics Sharks breath in coco that is mainlined
1x emerald triangle blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil

0131117.JPG
0141003.JPG
015902.JPG
016842.JPG
017761.JPG
018673.JPG
019583.JPG
020553.JPG
021528.JPG

I ran out of bud so I pillaged my emergency stash and found a nug of green crack from my first grow ever! it has been curing for 496 days from today that's well over a year

0062283.JPG

Well????? :smokin:

Smoke report!!

the green crack was some awesome smoke very smooth draw and still had a good taste but was light but the smell after a hit in the air was crazy pungent and was still hard hitting all I had to take was a couple puffs from my bowl

the green crack was some awesome smoke very smooth draw and still had a good taste but was light but the smell after a hit in the air was crazy pungent and was still hard hitting all I had to take was a couple puffs from my bowl
:volcano-smiley: That's what I'm talking about, only thing that might cause a problem is keeping some stash for a year. :thedoubletake:

:volcano-smiley: That's what I'm talking about, only thing that might cause a problem is keeping some stash for a year. :thedoubletake:

I had a few nugs a first and would smoke a bowl from it like every 4 months that was my last nug I had mostly I kept some because it was my first grow and still had a special place in my heart :green_heart: I still have one nug of Larry og from my first grow its the last bud period from that grow I will see you in 4 months or wait till march till my b day and smoke it then

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 1.5 gallons of water it had 1 tablespoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses and 10ml of mammoth p microbes for both gallons it was ph. to 5.9 and split it between all the plants in coco

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

so my plants were looking bad and had a lot of dead leaves at the top of the pots so took them out and after I took out the second plant from the closet I seen a huge black widow spider

I almost said fuck it and was about to burn the closet down for real lol lets just say its dead but not before I tired to kill it and the fucker ran right towards me and I screamed like a little girl fuck that shit I dont mind most spiders but those fuckers hell no I dont want to go to the ER

back to the plants so I cleaned all the dead leaves out and lollipopped the plants as best as I could and since I had all the plants out of the closet I rearranged them I put the taller plants in the back and got the ones that were to close to the wall more towards the center now

the plants still look kind of bad I have but neglecting them bad some were getting over fed some were under feed and were to close to the light now I see the problems with running multi stains that I have never grow not all plants like the same amount of nutes that's one of the reasons why I gave them just molasses and microbes this watering

these plants are in day #41 of flower

0131118.JPG
0111388.JPG
015903.JPG
0141004.JPG
016843.JPG
018674.JPG
017762.JPG
019584.JPG
021529.JPG
022462.JPG
024392.JPG
025392.JPG
026362.JPG
027327.JPG
028331.JPG
029297.JPG
030272.JPG
031262.JPG
032238.JPG

DB your girls still look good to me but I got to ask... did you check for egg sacks? or dead males? either one could mean more widows. Just a thought.

:wood:

I did find a sack and got rid of it too thanks :thanks::party:

man I am so happy I was able to save up some money to get me a new grow tent that I wanted its already bought and paid for just have to wait until it comes in the mail. I paid $171.27 on eBay brand spanking new I know its a pricey grow tent but its the one I wanted because its a over sized 2x4 tent and its a great brand plus it has Clear viewing windows

the tent I got is a GL80L by GrowLab Horticultural Grow Room I will post some pics of it when I get it

Dimensions:
Assembled: 2’7″ wide x 4’11” deep x 6’7″ tall / 31.5″ x 59″ x 70.8″ tall / 80 x 150 x 200cm

GrowLab-80L-1.jpg
growlab-80l-80x150x200cm.jpg
growlab-80l-9999999.jpg

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining the only plants that got nutes were the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath they got 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/2 of a teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1/2 of a teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster the 2 Cheesus got plain water ph. to 6.0

these plants are in day #43 of flower

0081931.JPG
0091731.JPG
0101574.JPG
0121239.JPG
0131119.JPG
0141005.JPG
016844.JPG
017763.JPG
018675.JPG
019585.JPG

Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Photoperiod Grow - Coco - Lucas Formula FNB - Clo...

You are going to love having that tent. I have 2 and am looking at a 3rd so I can have a drying tent. It's just really nice to have everything together and sealed up making it more difficult for things to go wrong or get in your tent. Also to be able to regulate the climate that much better and keep everything discrete. It's a win all around in my books

Back
Top Bottom