2nd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Thanks Nis I think so but then again I am a bit biased...lol. Not bad though for a little over 2 weeks above the dirt.:passitleft: I have done a lot of research & up until last year I have never seen a seed or plant so I am quite proud to be producing my own.

May 6th all the girls are doing well, transplanted the Strawberry Haze and the last Blueberry girl today as they were a bit behind the others by about 2 or 3 days. For some reason root development on those two plants is lagging as well. Time for a mild feeding on Monday if the girls are thirsty, hopefully that will help them explode. That's all for today, enjoy the weekend peeps.

As of Sunday all plants have been topped and are doing really well. I think some of the girls will get a ¼ strength feeding tomorrow. My replacement seed White Widow failed to germinate so I now have another trying for a tap root. So here is hoping.

Tuesday May 9th, 3 of the girls got their first light feeding of nutes ¼ strength and unsulfured molasses and the White Widow seed went in the dirt today so all is well now. Others will get the nutes as soon as they require a drink. Hopefully the root of the White Widow will take, if so I will have a 12 for 14 success rate. Have a great day peeps. Go Washington Capitals. Will have pics later today or tomorrow.

Wednesday May 10th, all the rest of the girls got their first 1/4 strength feeding of nutes today except for 1 Blueberry and the Strawberry Haze. Not sure if something is going on with the girls but it looks like the ones that got fed today are drooping somewhat. I know I didn't overfeed them and the did not get too big of a drink. Only gave them a drink until a small amount started coming out the drain holes of their 1 gallon pots. I will check them again in a few hours before I start to panic.

Here are some updated pics but they are pretty bad.
20170510_164110.jpg
20170510_164059.jpg

Thursday May 11, the little White Widow lady came up through the dirt in the night so I finally got my twelfth plant on the go third try is the charm I guess. The little droop problem I mentioned yesterday has corrected itself so all is good. The last two ladies will get their nutes in a couple of days, so for the next little while I will just keep checking on them, maybe adjust some lights and watch them grow.

Friday May 12th, gave a feeding of nutes to the last two plants Blueberry and Strawberry Haze they were thirsty girls. Took the humid dome off of the baby White Widow and raised the lights on all plants. Topped all of the girls tonight, so that is all done for a while. Kind of thinking I may run out of room on the light rack I had built before it is time for the girls to go outside, we will have to see what happens. Have a great weekend peeps.

When you can, could you please update with pictures? I want to top mine too but not sure how soon I can do it. Wanna see your size. Thanks

I will get some pics posted soon, but as long as your plants have 4 - 5 nodes you should be good to go. I do micro topping as I find that it does not slow the growth down like a full topping does. My plants were about 16 days old when I did the topping.

Back
Top Bottom