First Grow Ever!

Last July we had some Gorilla Glue #4. It was AMAZING for mood leveling.

Smoke it in a rage and in 3 minutes you're laughing at how absurd anger is.
Thats what my buddy said too. Guess I'll have to get some seeds. I was thinking of getting some photo but GYO seedbank only has the auto from fast buds and they are the only seed company I've dealt with and idk why change something that works right!?!?

Order made.....
420-magazine-mobile1426338045.jpg

You can store any excess in the fridge
Sweet! What do you use to spray them with? Can I just spray 1 or 2 nodes or is it best to do the bottom third or what? I don't need a ton of seeds, just don't wanna have to buy more. So just a few buds with seeds is really all I "need".

You can let the pollen open on their own but they'll hit the whole plant. And most likely any other female in the tent.
Is that where you put them in a bag and shake it so it doesn't pollinate the whole plant? How will I know when to do that?

My Starkiller i collect the pollen right before the sacs opened and put every thing in a sandwich baggie. Then used a Qtip to apply it the the flowers i wanted to seed. Its a guessing game for me to collect the sacs before they open. Im sure there are you tube videos showing what to look for.

Back
Top Bottom