Joe Grows His First Photo

Just checking in guys. My life has taken some unfortunate circumstances. My GF and I have split. I'm a bit of a wreck over the whole thing. That plus having to work 60+ hours a week now to make ends meet I've just not had time to journal anything. I have started having trimming sessions and doing it in sections bc of time and the gravity of the task itself. TBH idk for sure but this may be my last grow. At least for now. I won't have time to tend to them with my current situation. So this is fair well for now my friends. I really appreciate all you have done to help me be successful at my grow. I'm sure I'll be around here and there to check on everyone. I'm gonna post some final weight pics when all is done so this journal will be completed. Keep em frosty aye!

Just checking in guys. My life has taken some unfortunate circumstances. My GF and I have split. I'm a bit of a wreck over the whole thing. That plus having to work 60+ hours a week now to make ends meet I've just not had time to journal anything. I have started having trimming sessions and doing it in sections bc of time and the gravity of the task itself. TBH idk for sure but this may be my last grow. At least for now. I won't have time to tend to them with my current situation. So this is fair well for now my friends. I really appreciate all you have done to help me be successful at my grow. I'm sure I'll be around here and there to check on everyone. I'm gonna post some final weight pics when all is done so this journal will be completed. Keep em frosty aye!

Take it easy joe keep head up bro .

Pm me if you start another ..

Praying . fir your heart to heal fast love from ...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom