Joe Grows His First Photo

Yes. Yes they are. She got flipped on June 27 first pistols shown on July 7. Idk which date I base the 8 week flower on.

From pistils bud...

Pennywise. Your comments are epic for someone without grow experience. I will do another tent grow over the winter. I will definitely do a journal next time.

Pennywise. Your comments are epic for someone without grow experience. I will do another tent grow over the winter. I will definitely do a journal next time.

He's been there from beginning for me ..

PW is the man. He's been there from jumpstart and has stayed and answered all my questions. PW 4 POTUS 2020!

I started backbuilding on her yesterday. I did about 12 bud sites. I'm getting anxious bc I'm down to a half ounce of bud to smoke and 3-4 weeks to go..... Not happy bout that.

Buddy my world past year lol

I'm stocked up now picked a qp fir 480 Bc finest purple kush ...

You still buy smoke too?

I have to man not getting numbers yet . Just pulled about two oz dry off early. But still two or so we're making before I test ger..

Just got thrown a serious curve ball at work. They are going to begin random drug testing. 10 employee a month out a staff of about 40. Idk WTF to do.

Post in the ask us anything forum man

Back
Top Bottom