Joe Grows His First Photo

I use the Tru va for vaping flower and love it, i think Kingjoe uses Tru va as well.

I have the kind pen from winnings and azier air unit newest model
420-magazine-mobile991924429.jpg
air
420-magazine-mobile1779539244.jpg

I like my azier air Better too be frank , joe as it doesn't burn my buds so hard but allowing me to make butter with reuse .

So I was just watering my lass and I didn't realize just how much dead leaves can accumulate inside such a large plant

True story !!

Went to feed my lady last night and all the upper leaves were curled up. Shes too close to the light and I've raised it as far as it will go. The tallest cola has albino bleached pistils like 3 inches down. I also accidentally put AN overdrive into her nute feeding last week and now bc if that ALOT of her leaves have started turning rust color. She's gonna.pull thru I think but shes no longer a beautiful specimen. Pics later tonight.

Went to feed my lady last night and all the upper leaves were curled up. Shes too close to the light and I've raised it as far as it will go. The tallest cola has albino bleached pistils like 3 inches down. I also accidentally put AN overdrive into her nute feeding last week and now bc if that ALOT of her leaves have started turning rust color. She's gonna.pull thru I think but shes no longer a beautiful specimen. Pics later tonight.

Shitty hope they bounce back bud

I put my white cookies outdoor for remainder of 4 weeks flower.

Wish I had that option. I wanna move up there so bad.

Come we can get my neighbor out of his house I don't like him nice bud high is about it. Lol

Too much of a pretty boy. Nice guy though !

So anyways back to you then we can just use your yard and fill it with plants and retire or jobs ..

Come we can get my neighbor out of his house I don't like him nice bud high is about it. Lol

Too much of a pretty boy. Nice guy though !

So anyways back to you then we can just use your yard and fill it with plants and retire or jobs ..
Dude. That sounds perfect. What part of Canada are you in?

I've been looking into Toronto area. It's looking like its not easy for someone with any kind of record to get Canadian citizenship.

About two hours north of Toronto cheaper housing if you don't mind commutes

About two hours north of Toronto cheaper housing if you don't mind commutes
I know someone who lives close to Toronto. I forgot what he called it but i looked at it on Google and it's so beautiful. You may know what I'm talking about. There's cliffs and beaches and all kinds of stuff.

Here's some pics of the what she looks like tonight. Idk if she's looks better or not but she doesn't look any worse
420-magazine-mobile1978927967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1003674141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile345498513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1141371041.jpg

Those colas are huge though

Back
Top Bottom