First Grow

I am at work now and don't seem to have a pic for you. There is a way to make that work with a box or if you really want you can make ducting like I did in pub and grow. Before making any changes let's plan it out

I am at work now and don't seem to have a pic for you. There is a way to make that work with a box or if you really want you can make ducting like I did in pub and grow. Before making any changes let's plan it out

Thank you very much, can you send it when you get home pls?

I will try to find it now.
It's entirely possible I didn't post it cause I was self conscious about how it looked as compared to everyone else

I didn't find it, I will wait.
I'll will post it but basically you need more air out. Your exchange must be more frequent. If you can obtain or make a ducting your life will be easier. Otherwise you can use said boxes and have a makeshift vent box

I'll will post it but basically you need more air out. Your exchange must be more frequent. If you can obtain or make a ducting your life will be easier. Otherwise you can use said boxes and have a makeshift vent box

Thats what Im interested in,those makeshift vent box.

20200202_131845.jpg

20200202_131816.jpg

Scraps from trash and pc fans with a DC 12v powers all 4 fans.

Make screens in a shape I will have to draw for you but light travels in a straight line so just make sure there is no way for light to penetrate with just carton box and tape.

20200202_131845.jpg

20200202_131816.jpg

Scraps from trash and pc fans with a DC 12v powers all 4 fans.

Make screens in a shape I will have to draw for you but light travels in a straight line so just make sure there is no way for light to penetrate with just carton box and tape.

I would appreciate if you can draw it pls. That is inside of grow box or?

How does it work,sorry i didn't get does this comes inside of grow box or outside,,how it works,sorry .
Outside it will suck air out without letting in light

Well essentially you can have two boxes and they will pull air out. The pressure will pull in air from a passive vent

Well essentially you can have two boxes and they will pull air out. The pressure will pull in air from a passive vent

I get it thank you very much, I tried it now with one extra fan blowing on plant,and the one that previously blowed on plant now blows on hps directly. So I will wait for day or two to see if there is any difference.

20200201_115606.jpg
20200126_202008.jpg

Some shots from yesterday and day before. I've been dealing with heat stress. Added one more usb fan to blow on plant today and old one that blowed on plant pointed on hps directly. Hope to deal with heat like that, she just have to live for couple of weeks more hehe.
Ooh that second photo is really beautiful! Can enter that in plant of the month!

Back
Top Bottom