My First Grow Journal

Here are some pics I get my lights ,pots,and tent this weekend I'll give the how break down then
20200110_144428.jpg
20200110_144434.jpg
20200110_144446.jpg
20200110_144453.jpg

Hey @Fastass419. I'm in the same soil. I love it. One suggestion, make sure you let the soil dry a bit before next watering. I usually wait until the leaves drop or " light pot method ". You will see great results in that soil, just make sure to let her breathe a bit (dry soil) before next feeding to avoid deficiencies and maximize yield and quality. Hope this helps, good luck bro.

Hey @Fastass419. I'm in the same soil. I love it. One suggestion, make sure you let the soil dry a bit before next watering. I usually wait until the leaves drop or " light pot method ". You will see great results in that soil, just make sure to let her breathe a bit (dry soil) before next feeding to avoid deficiencies and maximize yield and quality. Hope this helps, good luck bro.
Thanks I got a moisture meter to keep from overwatering but thanks every bit of info will b greatly appreciated please follow from clones to buds it should be a good ride

I will follow along brother. You definitely did some research because if the soil you bought.
The moisture meter is great but just be careful and read your plant more than the meter. All the best luck to you and your harvest brother.
There's a bunch of great folks on here willing to help at any time. Welcome to the best weed forum on the planet.
Peace

I will follow along brother. You definitely did some research because if the soil you bought.
The moisture meter is great but just be careful and read your plant more than the meter. All the best luck to you and your harvest brother.
There's a bunch of great folks on here willing to help at any time. Welcome to the best weed forum on the planet.
Peace
Thanks and I will watch my plants close

What Nutrients do you use

Couple things

Natural light pics are best..hard to see anything in the blurple light

Also cover up those clear cups.. the light will destroy your roots,And I see lots of them showing

Up pot to real pots as soon as u can

I was going to put in 5 gallon pots today but didn't think I had enough roots. They needed water so I put some root enhancer in the water I'll put a picture of it but I think they are doing good just showing signs of being a little cold so I raised the temperature to 80°. Hope that fixes the problem
20200113_191931.jpg

One last thing, looks like you have a great setup going there. Are you going to use those lights for flower? For the space you have inside your tent having a bigger light will get your plants bigger and have more buds for a reasonable price.

Our sponsors are great, I would recommend one of the following lights
1) budget led
2) timber led
3) Marshydro

Hey @Fastass419 .
I dont use any nutrients with that soil. Just plain good ph water. That's all you need.
I will add some top dress amendments depending the stage of the plant.
New tent looks good man :thumb:
Ok thanks. Top dressing what do you mean. Would something like this work?
20191202_180151.jpg

Back
Top Bottom