My First Grow Journal

Ok so I took my flower room apart took all my lights down and moved my latter system again the wall for some dumbass reason when I put it up the first time I left in about 6" away from the wall I dont know why but know I happy and the light is really even all the way around
20200730_151936.jpg
20200730_154731.jpg
20200730_154736.jpg
20200730_163524.jpg
20200730_163528.jpg
20200730_171013.jpg
20200730_181746.jpg

Ok so I took my flower room apart took all my lights down and moved my latter system again the wall for some dumbass reason when I put it up the first time I left in about 6" away from the wall I dont know why but know I happy and the light is really even all the way around
20200730_151936.jpg
20200730_154731.jpg
20200730_154736.jpg
20200730_163524.jpg
20200730_163528.jpg
20200730_171013.jpg
20200730_181746.jpg
Hell yeah, like it brother. Nice job moving the lights around

Hell yeah, like it brother. Nice job moving the lights around
Thanks once my other light gets here I'll have to put up one more runner but that's easy I hate that I had to use the room before it was completely ready but I got happy popping seeds some a few plants are going to suffer but once I get it dialed in I think I'm going to be able to grow some great flower out of there I hope

I'll start my new journal this weekend I'm getting my clone tent clean and setup with one of my new light I'll test it all tomorrow and then put the clones in there and start my journal the clone got a little damage from being kn my home made dome but I believe they will pull out no problem here is a pic of one
20200728_201524.jpg

Looking Great in there Fastass. I think you are going to Love your new light from @Budget LED. I am interested in what you think of the Budget light compared to your Mars lights. I know Mars makes some good lights too so I am looking forward to hear what you have to say

Which light did you get from Budget LED I plan to buy a 250watt series 3 Full spectrum light to fill in one row of lights then I will still need 2 more of the 330watt Series 3 Full spec and my new area will have all the lights it needs

I am totally sold on @Budget LED. Mars does have some nice lights and if you are really tight on money Mars is a good option but the diodes and chips and drivers Budget uses Are step up in quality, and so far as customer support I know you cant beat Budget also Made in the USA and veteran owned. Fast shipping if you ever have a problem. When I ordered my lights them came in just two days from the time I placed my order. And Free shipping. Also added extension cords at no additional cost. When you open the box you know it is made Really well. I mean like blown away from the time you open them then when you see how bright they are it just floors you

I am totally sold on @Budget LED. Mars does have some nice lights and if you are really tight on money Mars is a good option but the diodes and chips and drivers Budget uses Are step up in quality, and so far as customer support I know you cant beat Budget also Made in the USA and veteran owned. Fast shipping if you ever have a problem. When I ordered my lights them came in just two days from the time I placed my order. And Free shipping. Also added extension cords at no additional cost. When you open the box you know it is made Really well. I mean like blown away from the time you open them then when you see how bright they are it just floors you
Yeah, i agree budgetled is A1 buddy. Veteran own is a bonus too. Gteat lights for sure:passitleft:

Which light did you get from Budget LED I plan to buy a 250watt series 3 Full spectrum light to fill in one row of lights then I will still need 2 more of the 330watt Series 3 Full spec and my new area will have all the lights it needs
The 500w series 3 spec it's going to work great but don't get it until the mid of Aug at least

That Budget LED light will be brighter then your others. They are so bright I cant work in my grow area without glasses on or I get blinded. It truly is like looking at the sun if you look directly at them when they are turned up. They are Bright on the lowest setting. You will be happy you waited

I will pull the trigger on one of their 250watt full spec lights Monday to fill in a 3x3 area in my new grow area. that would give me 2 rows of lights then I will get 2 more of the 330watt full spec series 3 lights like I have. That will give me 3 rows of lights in my 8x8 area and that should Rock that space quite well. I have plenty of lights in my 5x5 tent so I need to fill out my 8 x 8

Back
Top Bottom