Maritime growers

Cannadian420

Hey been thinking for a few days about starting a thread for Eastern Canada outdoor growers.

I grew my first outdoor plants last summer. Got some decent smoke from it. Turned it into everything from butter to concentrates. They were chocolate cream and CBD Medi kush. There are somethings all change for this year. Most importantly the strain. What does everyone run out there? What do you guys are for yields and potency?

This is actually my first outdoor grow so I'm curious to hear what others recommend but I was thinking mid May on planting outdoors but they will be started indoors and transplanted fairly small. I still have to breed their parents. They are just lil seedlings at the moment. Hope you don't mind me following along even though I'm across the border.

I'm planning on using fox farm ocean forest for soil and mega crop for nutrients

This is actually my first outdoor grow so I'm curious to hear what others recommend but I was thinking mid May on planting outdoors but they will be started indoors and transplanted fairly small. I still have to breed their parents. They are just lil seedlings at the moment. Hope you don't mind me following along even though I'm across the border.

I'm planning on using fox farm ocean forest for soil and mega crop for nutrients
More the merrier bud. As long as we share the same climate. I don't need to know what works in California due to the drastic climate difference.

My goal is to pull in a few pounds. Last summer's grow only lasted me till now. So 3 or 4 different strains with good yields so that I can experiment with breeding next winter and not be focused on just getting bud.

I thought about doing the same thing but Im sure the lady in my life would have a fit if I were to dig holes in the lawn. I grew mine in 7 gal fabric pots. They were grown with organic amendments. Had plenty of buds just not the size I wanted. I don't really want to go bottled nutes.

Ive actually thought about going bigger for sure. Its just the space I have to work with . I'm think 4 15-20 gal would be max.
I'll be starting inside aswell. As soon as I choose the strains and get the seeds. I would like to get some colour in the garden this year aswell.

I see alot of people on here use MC. How do you like it?
So far I love it. I was using roots organic before and it was ok. I switched to MC at early flower on my indoor autos and it has been smooth sailing. They seem to be building buds and getting frosty so I am happy. Super easy too which is why I like it.

So far I love it. I was using roots organic before and it was ok. I switched to MC at early flower on my indoor autos and it has been smooth sailing. They seem to be building buds and getting frosty so I am happy. Super easy too which is why I like it.
Right on. I think I'll stick with the Gaia green for another grow before I switch, if I switch at all. It's hard to get anything local here. I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to the nearest grow shop. So I'd like to find the thing that works for me so I can care a larger stock to not have to worry about it.

I am in N.B. and grow outdoors as well. I start indoors april 15th and they go out for good into their raised beds in promix after the june frost. I used General Hydroponics 3 part series with cal mag and a bloom enhancer for finishing. Once they go into to flower unsulfered molasses and unfiltered honey are added at every feeding. Because of running out I will be doing 3 Dark Devil Autos which will be done late july. Then for the feminized photos I am growing. Pine Apple Express, Royal Gorilla, Strawberry Banana, Blue Berry, and Tangerine dream. That is the plan for right now. Everything I grow is 56 or 63 day strains just so I can usually beat the snow. Hope I never left anything out.. :peace:

I am in N.B. and grow outdoors as well. I start indoors april 15th and they go out for good into their raised beds in promix after the june frost. I used General Hydroponics 3 part series with cal mag and a bloom enhancer for finishing. Once they go into to flower unsulfered molasses and unfiltered honey are added at every feeding. Because of running out I will be doing 3 Dark Devil Autos which will be done late july. Then for the feminized photos I am growing. Pine Apple Express, Royal Gorilla, Strawberry Banana, Blue Berry, and Tangerine dream. That is the plan for right now. Everything I grow is 56 or 63 day strains just so I can usually beat the snow. Hope I never left anything out.. :peace:
Sweet dude I'll have to check out your journals. I live in NB as well so they should help.

How much promix does your box hold?

Back
Top Bottom