Organics grower

Yes TLO actually. Emilya is one of the folks I look to for help with organic growing. I manage to get them to grow (mostly) ;) but she knows how and why at a higher level than I. Yes, my autos love it in there.
That's awesome! I always wanted to learn how to do TLO and especially when I was doing auto's but it didn't seem that anyone had figured out the correct ratio's back then when auto's where fairly new to the market.

So what is the point of growing autoflower indoors? Is those genetics better thèn regular sativas ans indica s gen? I tried Them years ago outside as im living on the north . But i Found à other way to force normal genetics tout flower even if still have long Days so i went back with regular gen. I dont l'une auto because you cant clone

So what is the point of growing autoflower indoors? Is those genetics better thèn regular sativas ans indica s gen? I tried Them years ago outside as im living on the north . But i Found à other way to force normal genetics tout flower even if still have long Days so i went back with regular gen. I dont l'une auto because you cant clone
I have a list of reasons why I don't like working with Autoflower's, but as I have a list of reasons why I don't work with them anymore other's will have a list on why they do work with them. 1 of my main reasons back then was potency even though that has changed now, their is still many more reason's why I don't work with them.

My dirt is the one i took from m'y greenhouse that ive been growing veggies organicly for décades, put this on airpot with perlite, put some mycorhizes , compost, leaves it like this couple months keeping it humid, then transplant clone in IT . During the Grow i only put water and compost tea with alfafa meal , molasse, etc couple Times . I would want to Nevers mix soil from Grow to Grow to keep IT living forever like this but indoor its à bit complicated ..

Back
Top Bottom