Organics grower

That's awesome! I always wanted to learn how to do TLO and especially when I was doing auto's but it didn't seem that anyone had figured out the correct ratio's back then when auto's where fairly new to the market.
I use a book for the soil recipe. True Living Organics by The Rev. All the soil and tea recipes are in it. It gives a good background for understanding some basics. This auto run I believe the soil was too strong and did kill a few seeds before I got them sprouted. I'll cut the sprouting area with something less potent next times. I have started 8 though so far in it and when they get going they rock it. The dark devils, and Baby Boobs are 2 grows and there's 4 mixed autos in the Pandemonium journal now so 12 have started in it, not 8.

To be honest I've seen people put Photoperiods from seed in flower after 2 weeks vegetative and still be done by the same time of an autoflower.
That's exactly what I did here, vegged for 1 week bent it over (LST) vegged 1 more week then flipped to flower just to see what I could get in a total of about 9 weeks.
Got 6 buds, looks like probably 2 1/2+ ounces by the time its dried and cured.
Probably about the same as an average autoflower.

20200407_121953.jpg

That's exactly what I did here, vegged for 1 week bent it over (LST) vegged 1 more week then flipped to flower just to see what I could get in a total of about 9 weeks.
Got 6 buds, looks like probably 2 1/2+ ounces by the time its dried and cured.
Probably about the same as an average autoflower.

20200407_121953.jpg
That's a good recipe for a swift grow Nunya.

Back
Top Bottom