Maritime growers

Right on, I'm still debating on strains but I like the raised bed idea but sun would be an issue Im not sure I have good enough spot where the sun hits it most of the day except right out front.

Well, what ya know, stumbled across some local growers (within a few hundred miles lol)

The 1st year I grew, I grew 4 different Bomb Seed strains that did really well. Made my organic soil, put about 15 gallons in a dug hole and put the plants in. 11 plants yielded me about 4lbs.

As for when to put them out, depends a lot on the weather in your area. Here, near Windsor, NS,
‘Hard’ frosts are typically over by May 1st, so any plant 6-8wks old can be out by then. A few light frosts will not bother a healthy strong plant.

My outdoor girls will likely be started in the next 2 wks

Well, what ya know, stumbled across some local growers (within a few hundred miles lol)

The 1st year I grew, I grew 4 different Bomb Seed strains that did really well. Made my organic soil, put about 15 gallons in a dug hole and put the plants in. 11 plants yielded me about 4lbs.

As for when to put them out, depends a lot on the weather in your area. Here, near Windsor, NS,
‘Hard’ frosts are typically over by May 1st, so any plant 6-8wks old can be out by then. A few light frosts will not bother a healthy strong plant.

My outdoor girls will likely be started in the next 2 wks
Welcome to the group. Awesome info, I'll be starting as soon as I get some seeds. I'm thinking I'll get them up to the 7 gal pots I have and then in to a 15 - 20 gal pots for the outdoors.

We kind of died off there haha. Anything happening guys? I finally ordered seeds should be here any day ordered gorilla glue x zkittlez regular and purple kush fem. Once they arrive it's go time! Even though it seems like this damn winter is never going to end. :rollit:

Hey mate, thinking bout popping some of my blue Dream seed for outdoor this year, maybe some Pine Apple Chunk if she throws seed in time lol
Right on. pineapple chunk is my new go to. The stuff I just grew smells like straight pineapple, it's crazy.

Buddy of mine from Weymouth gave me a plant last year, 1 of the 5 seed he had left. I told him I would do my best to clone it and self it.

I grew the plant out, had one clone take and now the clone is in the seed tent throwing her own spunk around lol

The plant he gave me was a nuisance to grow for some reason but the clone is doing amazing and the bud from the mother is awesome.

Buddy of mine from Weymouth gave me a plant last year, 1 of the 5 seed he had left. I told him I would do my best to clone it and self it.

I grew the plant out, had one clone take and now the clone is in the seed tent throwing her own spunk around lol

The plant he gave me was a nuisance to grow for some reason but the clone is doing amazing and the bud from the mother is awesome.
Awesome. I'm hoping for a male out of the regular seeds.

I hear ya. I miss it. I would have started another indoor run but I don't have the room for both grows overlapping nor do i need the product really but I still think everyday about poppin a couple :blunt:

Hi all, I have been growing since 2004 of and on. I grew for about 4 years indoors. The last two years I am growing outside. Last years crop netted me about 23 oz a plant. (white widow, Do-si-doos). I grow in self watering buckets (5 gal). I trick them into flowering around the 2nd or 3rd week of July. I also put them on a Ski-do trailer, when there is a chance of frost I move them into my garage. Where do you buy your seeds? What are you planting? I am from Cape Breton.

Back
Top Bottom