KJs Second Indoor Grow: Sour D Auto & Two Photos

Thank you @Emilya Green on the recommendation for the pk boosters the plant seems to be doing better.
Haze then her little sister bubble gum at the 6 week mark.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Oh yeah... you are getting ahead of it now. Good Job! :thumb:

Guess there's some sad days when growing, 100% my fault but my fan fell in the tent & took out 2 medium size side branches and 2 smaller ones of my haze. Minimal damage was done. Checked the terps and turns out there redding a bit so I'ma smoke it lol.

Trimmed them and there on rack for dry
And I zip tied all things hanging in the tent. 🫣

5FD72CAB-B0C0-47D9-B61B-B3508D0B0C43.jpeg

For a little extra push in bloom, I do strongly recommend the FF soluble trio, Beasty Bloomz, Cha-Ching and Open Sesame... These as recommended would be giving you a PK boost about now.
Question about this: are you suggesting that these be used to augment the FF liquid nutrient soil trio, or instead of - also, if used as an augmenter can you recommend which one of the three to use when, and at what per gallon rate? Thanks as always!

Question about this: are you suggesting that these be used to augment the FF liquid nutrient soil trio, or instead of - also, if used as an augmenter can you recommend which one of the three to use when, and at what per gallon rate? Thanks as always!
You should exactly follow the soil feeding chart when using any of the FF nutrients. Each week of the grow, the chart shows you exactly how much of each product to use. Each of these new supplements are used along with the basic trio when it is their time.

You should exactly follow the soil feeding chart when using any of the FF nutrients. Each week of the grow, the chart shows you exactly how much of each product to use. Each of these new supplements are used along with the basic trio when it is their time.
Nice, thanks - just ordered it - all six. Considering that my water is basically RO since it’s a spring with hardly any minerals, do you think I will still need to use calmag or Epsom?

Nice, thanks - just ordered it - all six. Considering that my water is basically RO since it’s a spring with hardly any minerals, do you think I will still need to use calmag or Epsom?
Use calmag and yes, you will probably need it at some point. Dont just automatically use it. Stay away from Epsom if you can help it... a grow from finish to end only needs about 2 tbls when mixed into the soil... applying it in water is an easy way to overapply magnesium, which then can lock out other things later on. Its best to use the weaker and easier to apply calmag, in whatever form you find it.

Nice, thanks - just ordered it - all six.
You will enjoy the fancy colors the solubles bring to your mixing jug... you can tell another FF grower that you are using the pink stuff, and they will know you are in the beginning of bloom... mention the yellow stuff and they know you are finishing out. I used exactly what you are using for about 2 years and got some amazing grows with it. I personally think its one of the best synthetic nutrient grows you can get. But you have to follow that feed schedule to the letter... including the 3 mandatory flushes, following a f/w/f/w schedule, and pH adjusting your incoming fluids to 6.2-6.3

Use calmag and yes, you will probably need it at some point. Dont just automatically use it. Stay away from Epsom if you can help it... a grow from finish to end only needs about 2 tbls when mixed into the soil... applying it in water is an easy way to overapply magnesium, which then can lock out other things later on. Its best to use the weaker and easier to apply calmag, in whatever form you find it.
Thanks again. Quick q on your Epsom reco: should the two tbs total for the life of the plant be mixed in periodically in small amounts, or so you suggest mixing that all in at once at the commencement?

Hello everyone! First off I would like to say thank you for all your help, tips, and guidance threw this second grow of mine. Bubble gums going into the mason jar for cure prob only about a oz out of her. Today I started trimming the haze. This grow/ experience was a success in my eyes for my self.

I will inform the mods that this journal is complete; dry numbers will be updated in the following post. I will be starting a new journal in the next couple days and will post the link with the dry numbers.

Once again thank you everyone!!

I'll leave you with this photo of one of the tops trimmed up

4D0D5B52-7F05-4AF8-A7E7-27555578AD0E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom