KJs Second Indoor Grow: Sour D Auto & Two Photos

Any ideas on what this could be? Or just naturally occurrence

8621FA0D-E2A1-4290-9EA7-9DDE928F7D66.jpeg
You can check out the plant problems guide in my signature, but let's ask a few growers to weigh in to save you some time and get an accurate diagnosis.

@Emilya Green @bluter @Carcass @Stunger @InTheShed

Getting the same nutes as one next to her gets nute every other feeding 1tsp grow big (n) 2 big bloom (p) and 3 Tiger bloom (k) with cal mag every third feeding
Since you're in soil and using the FF trio, it doesn't seem like you're following their schedule:

Soil-Schedule-scaled.jpg

I think Emilya was a Fox Farms aficionado for a while so she might have a different take, but when I used their trio I stuck with their feed chart.

That’s the only thing that has changed in the last week
Since you're in soil and using the FF trio, it doesn't seem like you're following their schedule:

Soil-Schedule-scaled.jpg

I think Emilya was a Fox Farms aficionado for a while so she might have a different take, but when I used their trio I stuck with their feed chart.
Chart always left me with burnt tips from the grow big; I'm into the 6th week of flowers this week. I can see tomuch of the year tiger bloom but I figured this plant is 5 ft tall spent 2 + months in veg lol

PK boosters are called for. The plant is robbing everything it can find to finish out the buds. If you are skimping on your feed at this critical time, that is also part of the problem.
Do you have any recommendation or should i just up the nutes I've been giving? Ik my fox farms calmag ( bought in Aug) was no good so I bought a new one, do you think that my big bloom is going bad as well? All of my fox farms nutes were bought In Aug for My first grow

For a little extra push in bloom, I do strongly recommend the FF soluble trio, Beasty Bloomz, Cha-Ching and Open Sesame... These as recommended would be giving you a PK boost about now.
started getting low on big bloom so I started giving two tsp instead of 3 the last week or two. I will order a new set of the basic three & what you recommended as I'm going to try to squeeze in one more auto grow indoor before I try an out door grow this spring.

Most seeds these days are capable of producing amazing plants. Your yield depends on so many things, from the size of your containers, the grow method itself, your nutes, your lights... and then with all that, everything needs to go just right, with no hiccups, for at least 4-5 months to produce prize winning pot. This is not easy to do, and certainly not every time, even by the most capable of gardeners. If I am having a so-so grow, I will get 3-5 oz dry from each plant, or less... but if everything goes right my personal record with my equipment is 8 or so. Each grow ends up being the sum total of everything that happened during that plant's life, the good and the bad. Good seeds are just as susceptible to the skills of the gardener as are mediocre seeds and given the genetics available today, every seed is capable of growing into amazing pot in the right hands and with the right conditions.
Order easy to grow seeds at first, and see how you do. You should be able to exceed dispensary quality in a well equipped home garden with all of the seeds offered.

Back
Top Bottom