KJs Second Indoor Grow: Sour D Auto & Two Photos

This plant is 6ft tall but it's super close to the light, does the top cola look odd to you guys? I might snip it

image.jpg

Perfect you got one under you belt. First one is the hardest. Never want to hurt your lovely plants, unless you run into the light/ceiling!
First time I did it within a hour it was standing back up straight lmao. That's why I asked which way to support it but I did it lower then the first time

Perfect. As the buds get heavier you might have to add some additional supports. But that a good thing ... Right? Heavy buds always win in my book!
I think I'll run into a hugeee height problem when I switch the amensia haze to flower & limited in room untill I take the two plants from the left out next week prob

image.jpg

That a good problem to have! Not many people to upset because they have so many plants ready to flower! I just had a new addition arrive Mars hydro tent 4x8
Once I know how these clones do I'll more then likely flip the switch let the two autos finish under 12/12 since they'll be borderline there at that point if not done.

Back
Top Bottom