KJs Second Indoor Grow: Sour D Auto & Two Photos

Are you talking for your main grow light, or something small for clones? If something small you can look at T5 flourescent fixtures and bulbs. Vivosun has a handful of sizes on their website, as well as most big box stores having them however finding the right color temp bulb is more difficult at regular stores.
I was thinking for my main room I need a bigger light :(

Hey guys; so one of the autos is turning out to be annoying lol not really but it's a couple inches away from being a five foot plant, I went ahead and ordered a 48x48x80 grow tent that will be here Friday; then the photos ( haze & bubble gum) I'm going to transplant into 5 gallon pots as I don't think the haze has been looking to happy it may be root bound still healthy tho just doesn't pray like it use to.

A6CDDC62-0BC3-4641-B876-46F0225FDE82.jpeg

37F36949-47BA-4469-9579-15D2B5BEB681.jpeg

077BFC9B-F231-49E1-B1B8-B19BECE3607C.jpeg

Everything's looking awesome in here! Isn't that the cycle? Plants get bigger -> Need bigger tent -> Need bigger lights -> Repeat -> Profit?

Nothing wrong with upgrading!

Everything's looking awesome in here! Isn't that the cycle? Plants get bigger -> Need bigger tent -> Need bigger lights -> Repeat -> Profit?

Nothing wrong with upgrading!
Lol your right, I might just get two more little ones like I got and I think I would be good

Great idea. I'm going to be doing this in the future. I like the quickness of the auto, but the size and potency of photo.
I think these autos going 90 days instead of the 70 I assume they were. I'm happy the bubble gum stayed small and the haze got huge deff looking forward to flipping at this point lol

Clean razor blade with isopropyl. Cut at 45° dip in clone x or honey I have used both. Direct into moistened dirt.
No humidity dome necessary? Just right in tent? And who makes the clone x I'll order right now;; also will solo cups be okay if I only it only going be 3/4 weeks before I flip them

I don't use them, many do. If my light is high in the tent 48"+, I will put them in bottom corner of tent. Otherwise with their own light. Many places sell clone x it's a rooting hormone. I can't give you all the answers, as there is to many variables. But it has been done. Others will bring knowledge forth that you seek. I personally wouldn't do anything smaller than 1gal for clone. Roots are IMPORTANT. More space more roots healthier heavier plant.

Back
Top Bottom