KJs Second Indoor Grow: Sour D Auto & Two Photos

So you're underfeeding the Big Bloom it sounds like. I'd start there and see if it stops spreading.
What I don't get is it called for 6 tsp in veg which I guess would be considered the first 4 weeks but they got 0 nutes maybe a cal mag in week 2. I just fed them today and checked the leafs then I checked them before lights out and noticed those spots but I don't believe they were there earlier

Unless the others are all clones of the same mother, they could each have slightly different preferences for nutes.

The nute companies spend good money determining how best to use their products for a typical plant, but you can also find grow notes for specific strains as some like a little more or a little less of certain things.

I just started an ACDC CBD plant and I've read that they like light nutes in veg. I'll probably have to learn that on my own, but it's good to have in the back of my mind if I see issues cropping up.

Unless the others are all clones of the same mother, they could each have slightly different preferences for nutes.

The nute companies spend good money determining how best to use their products for a typical plant, but you can also find grow notes for specific strains as some like a little more or a little less of certain things.

I just started an ACDC CBD plant and I've read that they like light nutes in veg. I'll probably have to learn that on my own, but it's good to have in the back of my mind if I see issues cropping up.
Thank makes sense, I guess I may have to read into sour d itself more. Only thing with there feeding schedule idk if it really accounts for how hot there ocean forest soil is

Thank makes sense, I guess I may have to read into sour d itself more. Only thing with there feeding schedule idk if it really accounts for how hot there ocean forest soil is
Poke around their website. They should have something on there about how their various products work together. Maybe an article or something if it's not in the product writeups themselves.

Problem solved; tomuch (p) did a soil reset on all the autos then fed them nothing but bloom and cal mag. Growth has resumed to normal speed 😁

41E8C74E-3300-4FE5-BE84-2E6E55F793BF.jpeg

84873169-1848-4FB3-9429-5E8C6FBBDE3F.jpeg

patiently waiting to flip the two photos I think the haze on bottom right will be a huge high yielding plant

Dang, nice job here! I hope you start feeling better soon!
The flu going around hit like nothing I felt before I couldn't even walk my legs were in so much pain lol I called out of worked for the 2nd time In 5 years!. I'm starting to feel better as the days go by tho

Should I even try to clone it or should I flip the switch, idk how that’ll affect the autos tho
Autos don't care about lighting schedules so flipping the photo to 12/12 won't have any effect on the autos. Thy may not max out their daily light requirement at 12/12 but that won't affect when they flower.

Autos don't care about lighting schedules so flipping the photo to 12/12 won't have any effect on the autos. Thy may not max out their daily light requirement at 12/12 but that won't affect when they flower.
I think I’ll try and wait another 15 days to see how far the autos are from harvest, I may have to make my lower shelf lower or just make a third level lol. Do you know of any single bar lights like straight and skinny ?

Do you know of any single bar lights like straight and skinny ?

Are you talking for your main grow light, or something small for clones? If something small you can look at T5 flourescent fixtures and bulbs. Vivosun has a handful of sizes on their website, as well as most big box stores having them however finding the right color temp bulb is more difficult at regular stores.

Back
Top Bottom