Killian's FFOF Soil Vanilla Kush, Pineapple Chunk & Dutch Delight Grow Journal 2018

I haven’t Flowers only under the 450 I’ve just added it in beside my 600W HPS and my big EM plant loves it. She’s pushed out a ton of colours and extremely dense frosty buds can’t wait for harvest day
Yeah you do have some beautiful plants. I think I'll give that a try. I like the results you have.

Tonight I did some more training and tucking leaves. Nothing needed watered. So far they are handling their full strength nutes beautifully. The clones are exploding with growth. Probably the shortest and widest I have trained any to date. The ones from seed are coming along nice and bushy. I planned on chopping all the big girls this weekend but only two are ready the Dutch Delight and the Dream Machine. At least that will give me a little room in my veg tent. That's all I have for tonight. The following are tonight's pictures.
KIMG2440.JPGKIMG2441.JPGKIMG2442.JPGKIMG2443.JPGKIMG2444.JPGKIMG2445.JPGKIMG2446.JPGKIMG2447.JPGKIMG2448.JPGKIMG2449.JPG

I chopped down my dream machine last night. The buds were very dense. She had a lot more wieght to her then I thought there would be. My new lght bulb made a big difference. The pictures don't do it justice. I need a better camera. Here are some pictures of last night. One down three to go.
KIMG2456.JPGKIMG2460.JPGKIMG2468.JPGKIMG2469.JPG

Thank you Emilya and Dankman. I have been using cheap 20 dollar lights. The guy at the garden center told me that the hundred dollar bulb he had would be a huge improvement. He was right. I ended up buying the light bulb at Amazon for 65 dollars. I try to support him as much as I can but his markup on some of his products is just to much. I'm happy with my current grow but I think I will smash it with the babies I'm going to put in flower next. The next plant to chop is the Dutch Delight she has a nice even canopy and should yield well.

Just finished chopping Dutch Delight. The buds were very uniform and rock hard. This one has some weight to her what a difference s nice even canopy makes. I actually took a bud off this a week ago and tried it. Needs to cure for taste but a very potent indica. Two note left. Here is some pictures of today's chop.
KIMG2472.JPGKIMG2474.JPGKIMG2477.JPGKIMG2475.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG2479.JPG
    KIMG2479.JPG
    391.6 KB · Views: 48
Yesterday I trimmed back the two clones. They will get a week or two to bounce back and then they will be moved to the flower tent. I usually just grow bushes this time around I am mainlining and quad lining the clones. This should be a good comparison of the previous grow for yields. I am excited for this grow. I have had some very good input from members and been doing a lot of research. Merry Christmas and safe travels.
IMG_20181223_103933_kindlephoto-760326905.jpgIMG_20181223_104037_kindlephoto-760193427.jpg
IMG_20181223_111654_kindlephoto-760017172.jpgIMG_20181223_111734_kindlephoto-759902504.jpg

It's been a busy week. I chopped Liberty Haze and Big Bud Friday. What a pain to trim they were the ones that had the cal mag deficiency. The buds turned out really pretty after trimming out the ugly leaves but what a chore.
The two clones have bounced back from their trimming very nice. Yesterday I scrubbed down the tent and moved the two clones in to start flowering.
I also trimmed back the three plants I started from seed and took some clones. I up potted the plants started from seed way to early. It took about 2 weeks before they needed watered. So far all the plants have responded very well to the 100% nutrients.
Here is a couple recent pictures of the plants.

IMG_20181229_095754_kindlephoto-942432423.jpgIMG_20181229_095811_kindlephoto-942368270.jpgIMG_20181229_120112_kindlephoto-942210201.jpg

I chopped down my dream machine last night. The buds were very dense. She had a lot more wieght to her then I thought there would be. My new lght bulb made a big difference. The pictures don't do it justice. I need a better camera. Here are some pictures of last night. One down three to go.
KIMG2456.JPGKIMG2460.JPGKIMG2468.JPGKIMG2469.JPG

Looks fantastic Killian! Great job!
Can’t wait to see the next round

Thank you DC20 and Dutchman 1990. I hope I can do this next round justice. I'm trying something different this grow. I've always been the kind of guy if it ain't broke don't fix it but I've seen so many nice grows on this site I figured it was time to push the envelope. With the help of some 420 members this should be a learning experience for me and hopefully some others. Next thing on my list is to get another tent with side openings so I can learn to scrog. I've seen some amazing results from people scrogging. I always wanted to try it but the watering looked like it could be a real hassle. With side openings it shouldn't be to much of a chore.

Thank you DC20 and Dutchman 1990. I hope I can do this next round justice. I'm trying something different this grow. I've always been the kind of guy if it ain't broke don't fix it but I've seen so many nice grows on this site I figured it was time to push the envelope. With the help of some 420 members this should be a learning experience for me and hopefully some others. Next thing on my list is to get another tent with side openings so I can learn to scrog. I've seen some amazing results from people scrogging. I always wanted to try it but the watering looked like it could be a real hassle. With side openings it shouldn't be to much of a chore.

Worth looking into it and I was thankful for my side openings on my tent for my big girls I just took down. She wasn’t movable under a trellis net and the side openings made it really easy to pluck old leaves and monitor all around!

Worth looking into it and I was thankful for my side openings on my tent for my big girls I just took down. She wasn’t movable under a trellis net and the side openings made it really easy to pluck old leaves and monitor all around!
What tent did you get.

Back
Top Bottom