Vanilla Kush & Barneys Farm Grow

Re: Vanilla Kush & Barneys Farm GLH Grow

Thanks! I´m going to grow some Red Diesel and some Vanilla Kush! But I´m whiting for my new grow gear! Peace Jimmy

6 Week into 12/12

Here's a update 6 weeks into 12/12. Right now the VK looks better as far a health goes, been having some problems with the LSD with the leaves, I gave them both plain water last 2 waterings. This morning the VK got a feeding and the Mazar Skunk will get her feeding tomorrow when she dries out some more. The VK guzzles water. Took those 2 macro bud shots this morning when I had the VK out watering her.

tenttopview315.JPG

tentsideview3-15.JPG

vkbudshot1.JPG

vkbudshot2.JPG

Love the pics! You gonna have a nice harvest! Is it the VK how ar in the front??
Peace Jimmy

Jackel420,
Looking good bro. what type of aroma is the VK giving off.

JimmyHaze,
VK looking good man. How is the Red Diesel it says you can put her right into 12/12 according to Barney's. I have some of the same strains L*D. Keep it growing bro.

Jackel420,
Looking good bro. what type of aroma is the VK giving off.

JimmyHaze,
VK looking good man. How is the Red Diesel it says you can put her right into 12/12 according to Barney's. I have some of the same strains L*D. Keep it growing bro.

I have never grown Barnys seeds befor. But I here only good things about them! I think you can put all sativa dom seed from 12/12! Yeah the VK looks amazing cant wait to get my seeds under a lamp!

Peace Jimmy

Vanilla Kush Update Day 54 12/12

Here's my VK it will be 8 weeks of 12/12 on Tuesday. She is my only chance at some good bud, The Mazar Skunk isn't doing so good. The VK is the biggest plant and was shading all the Mazar Skunk side branches hogging all the light. The tent is to small for 2 full size plants, plus it has had a bad nute burn or lockout due to salt buildup.
I gave this plant it's last feeding yesterday morning gonna start flushing with Final Phase and plain water over the next week or 2 then it should be ready.

IMG_2458_cr.jpg

IMG_24713.JPG

IMG_24795.JPG

Top39.JPG

Very frosty. Looks like you will get some very tasty smoke from her. She still looks very fresh so hopefully after the flush is done she will be ripe. Are you tracking the development of the trichromes? Where are they in terms of color at the moment. My first VK plant took forever to ripen after she bulked up.

Looks like you did a :goodjob:; now just keep her healthy and be rewarded.
:goodluck:

Thanks man, I'm not sure if I have asked you before but how many weeks was your VK in flower for? Since this one and yours was a sativa pheno, I thought she may may take longer then advertised. The calaxys are still swelling. The very top is fox tailing some very plumb, waiting for all the others to plumb out like that. I have been keeping check of trichomes, I have a little bit of everything going on clear, cloudy and amber. Mainly all the amber ones are on the sugar leaves but there are a few on the buds. I would say maybe 5-10% amber. When did you harvested what was your trichomes like? And how is the high from it? She smells amazing! I can't wait to try her out.

Back
Top Bottom