Second Grow - Soil - LED - Skywalker Kush - Incredible Bulk - Dutch Delight

Day 34 Defoliation and LST Photo Update (Early Veg):

The girls underwent their first session of defoliation and low stress training. I have them pinned down with gardening stakes. They were fed a nice gulp so I'm hoping they will stay focused on consuming and generating new growth. Check out Mary Ellen - I had to turn her around for the LST to show that third arm growing out as well. That Y split is going to be fun to watch! Hopefully she won't be a herm. Here are the after shots...

Skywalker Kush beginning defoliation:
SK_defol_11_18_17.png

Dutch Delight defoliation:

DD_defol_11_18_17.png

Incredible Bulk AKA Mary Ellen defoliation:
IB_defol_11_18_17.png

Family photo of defoliation and LST:

All_LST_11_18_17.png

Mary Ellen LST:

IB_LST_11_18_17.png

Subbed! Your girls are looking great! Looking forward to watch Mary Ellen grow!

Do you guys smell that?! Oh hey, Ms. Stank! Welcome to the party! Thanks for the compliment and it's nice to meet you! Mary Ellen sure is a unique one!
:Namaste:

Its more common than you might think, once they're mature they start alternating nodes. Sometimes they will produce an alternating node when they're babies and you get the self topped thing going.

Took it like a champ.

I was gonna scrog but it looks like lst would be easier since I hand water.

Oh yeah, funny thing. I got my Double Grape from Mephisto, and they gave me 7 Skywalker Autos as freebies lol. I immediately thought of this thread .

Nice, Komplex! Yea for sure! I love being able to move the plants around with ease but the ScrOG definitely helps to improve yield as well! I'm currently debating if I want to throw up the one I made or just let em go with the LST.

That's AWESOME! That Double Grape looks attractive - pretty cool they hooked you up with a bunch of freebies too!! I'll have to keep an eye out in case you start a Skywalker Auto Journal - would love to follow along and see how they go!
:high-five:

Nice, Komplex! Yea for sure! I love being able to move the plants around with ease but the ScrOG definitely helps to improve yield as well! I'm currently debating if I want to throw up the one I made or just let em go with the LST.

That's AWESOME! That Double Grape looks attractive - pretty cool they hooked you up with a bunch of freebies too!! I'll have to keep an eye out in case you start a Skywalker Auto Journal - would love to follow along and see how they go!
:high-five:

Yeah I still go back and forth about training.

I'll tag you when I start the next Skywalker Auto.

Happy thanksgiving brotha

Keep em green

The girls were fed a nice half gallon gulp each of h2o plus nutes pH'd at 6.4. Going smoothly through veg and looking forward to the switch into flower in the next few weeks. Environment is still sitting around 75 degrees F and 50% RH. Looking forward to turning on the carbon filter soon as well although I must say it is nice in the morning waking up and having the fresh cannabis scent wafting by. Still the general earthy plant like smell with a hint of cannabis but enjoyable!

Nice ! Glad to hear everything's going smooth .

That smell is somn special ;P

Day 49 Veg Update:

The girls are entering the final week of Veg! I gave them a 2 gallon gulp of water plus nutes tonight pHd at 6.4 and ppms of 880. Current room temp is 72 degrees F and 52%RH. They are doing well and showing early individual characteristics. Eager to see how they do on the flip and what the larger Skywalker Kush is going to do in flower. Always keeping an eye on Mary Ellen and hoping she turns out well! I've pushed them in the last week and a half of Veg and now I plan on loading them up for early Flower and watching em take off! Here is a pic of them today after the feeding - they are looking sad because they needed the water and food. I'll post a follow up pic in the next few days to show how they respond.

:ganjamon:

All_12_4_17.png

Day 51 Update (Late Veg):

The girls have come back nicely! I should have taken a photo of them all the following day with their leaves standing strong and upright. They all underwent another round of defoliation before the flip to flower as well as some more LST. All four plants are showing a slight Zinc deficiency — I think it's zinc looking at em. The first sign was some of the leaves were reducing in size when curling down from the lack of substance. The next is the vivid yellowing. I need to be careful with this one because if I go the other way and overload it with Zinc — it could kill all of them. I know that Zinc participates in chlorophyll formation and helps prevent chlorophyll destruction so I need to get this back on track so they can get their nutrients. Any thoughts on this one? I can post more photos if needed but here is a family shot of the two day turn around:

All_12_6_17.png

Day 53 Update (Late Veg):

Well, the results are in. I decided to drop the pH down to 6.2 and load them up with some enzymes and nutrients. They are coming around and will need some extra attention while transitioning. The yellowing is fading and they are filling out their leaves once again. My buddy who ran these nutes for a year said they are very sensitive throughout flower but I'm sure with a little extra effort it wont be a major concern. They are needing the attention right now because of my temporary lack of effort with them. I can't preach enough about the importance of taking self responsibility while growing this wonderful plant, and heck - anything we do in this life. Also, to acknowledge that there is the unexpected that can occur and to do our best with managing those concerns. Anyways, enough about that...Here is their response to the most recent feeding:

Skywalker Kush:
SK_1_12_8_17.png

SK_2_12_8_17.png

Dutch Delight:
DD_12_8_17.png

Incredible Bulk:

IB_12_8_17.png

All_12_8_17.png

Back
Top Bottom