Killian's FFOF Soil Vanilla Kush, Pineapple Chunk & Dutch Delight Grow Journal 2018

I played hookie from work today. The roads here are ice. I took some pictures of the plants about ten minutes before lights on this morning. Kind of looks like a natural scrog.
KIMG2614.JPG
KIMG2612.JPG
KIMG2613.JPG

I played hookie from work today. The roads here are ice. I took some pictures of the plants about ten minutes before lights on this morning. Kind of looks like a natural scrog.
KIMG2614.JPG
KIMG2612.JPG
KIMG2613.JPG
Ha looks great man. They look about ready to blow up. We likely live fairly close to each other in SO. The weather got me the day off too. Had a good morning in the tent.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've had some very long days. The plants are doing great. The Dream Machine and Dutch Delight are starting week 8 of flowering. I decided to prune some leaves to allow more air circulation and light to the middle of the plants. I might have got carried away. The Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Chunk are three weeks behind and are starting to stack buds. Here are some pictures.
KIMG2618.JPG
KIMG2623.JPG
KIMG2624.JPG
KIMG2628.JPG
KIMG2617.JPG
KIMG2622.JPG
KIMG2626.JPG
KIMG2629.JPG

While I was smoking a bowl and drinking my coffee this morning I figured I would take a picture of the girls just before the lights came on. What a beautiful way to start the day.
KIMG2637.JPG
KIMG2632.JPG
KIMG2641.JPG

Time for a weekly update. I flushed dream machine & Dutch Delight and then gave them their last dose of nutrients and they will get plain ph,d water until they finish. They are very close probably one more week. They are just starting week 9 of flower. The other two are about three weeks behind. I'm proud to say I haven't had one deficiency this grow. To date the only thing I would have done different is to let them get a little taller prior to flowering. Here are this weeks pictures. Sorry for the quality all I have is a cheap phone.
KIMG2662.JPG
KIMG2663.JPG
KIMG2664.JPG
KIMG2668.JPG
KIMG2673.JPG
KIMG2674.JPG
KIMG2678.JPG
KIMG2680.JPG
KIMG2683.JPG
KIMG2652.JPG

Little update tonight. Yesterday I took the main tops off my Dream Machine. Its ready to harvest I will finish harvesting Dream Machine & Dutch Delight this weekend when I have more time. The trichomes are all milky with 10 to 15% amber. That's about perfect for me. I didn't expect them to be ready for another week or two. That's the earliest I've had one ready 8 1/2 weeks. Usually I go ten weeks. These clones started flowering immediately when I started 12/12. Enough talk time for some picture.
KIMG2719.JPG

All trimmed and ready to hang.
KIMG2718.JPG

KIMG2716.JPG

Starting the drying process.
KIMG2700.JPG

This is what's left to trim on Dream Machine.
KIMG2702.JPG

Picture of what the buds look like that's left to harvest on Dream Machine.
KIMG2698.JPG

Dutch Delight this will be harvested this weekend.
KIMG2691.JPG

Dutch Delight bud.
KIMG2705.JPG

Pineapple Chunk bud. Another three weeks left.
KIMG2709.JPG

Vanilla Kush bud. Another three weeks left in this one as well. That's it for now. Time for some bubble hash.

Little update tonight. Yesterday I took the main tops off my Dream Machine. Its ready to harvest I will finish harvesting Dream Machine & Dutch Delight this weekend when I have more time. The trichomes are all milky with 10 to 15% amber. That's about perfect for me. I didn't expect them to be ready for another week or two. That's the earliest I've had one ready 8 1/2 weeks. Usually I go ten weeks. These clones started flowering immediately when I started 12/12. Enough talk time for some picture.

All trimmed and ready to hang.

Starting the drying process.

This is what's left to trim on Dream Machine.

Picture of what the buds look like that's left to harvest on Dream Machine.

Dutch Delight this will be harvested this weekend.

Dutch Delight bud.

Pineapple Chunk bud. Another three weeks left.

Vanilla Kush bud. Another three weeks left in this one as well. That's it for now. Time for some bubble hash.
That's some great work, man. I can only hope my end product is as bountiful. Well done!

I finished trimming Dream Machine and Dutch Delight on 3/1/19. The buds are now in jars curing. I still have a couple of weeks on Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Chunk. Here are some pictures of the harvest and plants.
KIMG2727.JPG
KIMG2728.JPG
KIMG2732.JPG
KIMG2725.JPG
KIMG2753.JPG
KIMG2757.JPG
KIMG2752.JPG
KIMG2749.JPG
KIMG2746.JPG

Congrats on the harvest Killian! Awesome chunky buds of frosty goodness well done
Thanks. I'm excited for the Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Chunk. They have some very chunky buds. Another week or two.

I harvested the pineapple chunk and vanilla kush this weekend. I apologize for the lack of updates. I have been very busy working long days and tending the plants. I ended up with 3 1/2 oz of Dutch Delight and 4 1/2 oz of Dream Machine. My next round of plants are in the flower tent and my clones have rooted and are now in the veg tent. The pineapple chunk and vanilla kush looks like it will yield a more than the previous plants I harvested. I should end up with a little over a pound with the four plants. The one thing Ive learned with this grow Is to flush at regular intervals. I didn't have any deficiencies at all this grow. Thank those of you that followed along and happy growing. Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend.
KIMG2763.JPG

Vanilla Kush

Pineapple Chunk
KIMG2780.JPG

Pineapple Chunk
KIMG2787.JPG

The harvest
KIMG2789.JPG

More of the harvest.

Attachments

• KIMG2771.JPG
    KIMG2771.JPG