The Absolutely Incredible And Bulky RDWC 750w LED Dr. Krippling Incredible Bulk: 2019 Indoor Feminised

ive had a similar experience but caught it in time to avoid severe issues. My bucket #6 had roots clog the return line so water was continuing to build up and then to overflow into the tent. I caught it soon enough that it was an easy cleanup and am still unsure just how long it was overfilling cause the roots inside were massive up top as if they were water fed for some time, unlike the others that have the roots come down from the net pot.

-WARNING-

Now entering the “No Larf” zone.

67963C8A-25E4-4994-9DDD-42845EEA5583.jpeg
4A84B50F-83D4-4AFA-80CB-A8E173337CEF.jpeg

Day 21 Flower

Honestly, I don’t really know what type of update to give. It’s not nearly good enough to call good, but not bad enough to call bad. Since the flooding ~a week ago, things are fairly jacked up. Bud development is continuous and looks good...

BUT... 40% of the plant is a bit discolored, leaves around 2 tops have some major type of lockout/ burn happening, and 50% of the plant looks great. So all in all, I have no idea.

Backed down to 1.7-1.8 EC yesterday, then I saw some CM deficiency spots show up, now after adding more CM I’m at 2.1.
F74606C0-FC70-459C-9CA0-FF10B83BDF35.jpeg

B73C3B09-A498-4E11-9E02-ED635E15677B.jpeg
158B977B-4C7B-4973-9D5B-E2D3772CE8BD.jpeg

Alright this is mainly for me to reflect back on.

After reading my notes and changes I made post flood, I think I know what’s going on. Going off Botanicares feed chart I eliminated the grow base in favor of the bloom base, but in doing so essentially removed all nitrogen and have a surplus of PK which was exacerbated by the healthy microbial environment that increased the availability/ uptake of nutes the rootzone (excessive burn).

Long story short I think it’s lack of nitrogen and excess P/K, and my planned fix is to reintroduce grow base back into soup at a 50/50 ratio with Bloom base until week 6 - then I’ll go Bloom base only. These things would account for color and burn, so I’m fairly confident this is the root cause.

I’m averaging the following increases with every 10mL doses into 7.5 gallons of water:
+ .1 EC veg base
+ .1 EC bloom base
+ .2 EC cal mag plus
+ .1 EC (6mL dose) Elite Root Tonic

Right now I’m at 1.5EC overall with a heavier veg base. Going to see what tomorrow looks like. As long as it’s not worse, I’ll keep bumping up veg base and calmag daily.

Buds are huge for 21 days, just the leaves that look like shit. We’ll sort that out soon enough.

Day 22 Flower

Things look roughly the same (which is good) and buds grew quite a bit. I feel confident the veg base will be the fix and I’ll just have to live with ugliness of a few leaves across the plant. That said, I’m am pretty well shocked at the size of these buds at only day 22. This plants gonna bang.

C544FA47-E962-442F-BB13-6A345BC2A0B9.jpeg
13345C79-F5E2-46AC-BFED-E0A162FEEED6.jpeg
BEC91915-C9E3-43BE-BA8E-264496D99643.jpeg
3EA7905A-302B-4C62-85A3-772BC7F7C180.jpeg

Those buds are pretty big for 21 day old pics! Don't stress about the leaf damage too much, it happens and as long as it doesn't continue, you're in good shape!
Besides, I like to have a little stress on my plants here and there, I feel like it helps increase potency a bit :D
At the least it gives me a seed here and there which always turn out to be good seeds.

Day 24 Flower

Buds are growing and I feel like we’re back on track for the most part despite some yellowing on one quadrant of the plant.

Raised PH to 6.2 and EC is currently at 2.2. Traveling starting tomorrow and hoping things will stay on track while I’m gone - fingers crossed. Here’s some bud shots.

946695AC-4F6E-4809-8F11-A38069F84366.jpeg
0E250FEA-9C6E-4DE8-9C08-625E1614B41A.jpeg
414CF152-C4F5-46F4-BC44-CEB4F5E39FA6.jpeg
EF2F1C04-32CE-4E08-B2D1-2C5469CF6AD7.jpeg
F98673F9-D1E7-4C20-B104-5CF4F53AD0DA.jpeg

How often do u turn them on?would u just have them on a timer? How much does one can cost? Sry for all the questions,just trying to think ahead and plan a bit for my next grow.. My. Seeds are in the post

Earlier when you did a defoliation/lollipop, at first glance i felt afraid you may have chopped off a little higher than you should have. After continuing to look i felt a little more comfortable with it but was still curious how it was going to turn out.
Now that you're this far, those buds are really plumping up! Cant wait to see how it does come harvest!

How often do u turn them on?would u just have them on a timer? How much does one can cost? Sry for all the questions,just trying to think ahead and plan a bit for my next grow.. My. Seeds are in the post
You need a shell for the CO2 (20lb is a standard size). They cost $20 to refill where I’m at. You hook the CO2 up to a regulator and controller that will automatically detect the PPM in the room and release gas into the air as needed. I only run CO2 during the lights on period. Keep in mind, unless you have a sealed room, there’s no point using CO2.

Earlier when you did a defoliation/lollipop, at first glance i felt afraid you may have chopped off a little higher than you should have. After continuing to look i felt a little more comfortable with it but was still curious how it was going to turn out.
Now that you're this far, those buds are really plumping up! Cant wait to see how it does come harvest!
Yeah, I also had the concern initially, but my logic was really driven by the amount of tops. Theres a few branches where I probably could’ve left one more node, but in general I think this is proving to be a good watermark across the canopy and should result in minimal larf. I have a couple more bulks vegging, one I’ve left to grow totally naturally with no training. When I flower that I’ll have much fewer tops and will leave a majority of the branches in tact to see how big the buds on this can really get! I’ve seen a few pics that are nuts!

I'm thinking doing a lollipop like that for JackHerer should I grow it again. You've seen the mega bushes they've become lol, so many tops.

Day 29 Flower

Just got back in town (day earlier than expected) and things are very weird. Buds look fantastic, plant in general seems super fucked up. Totally perplexed. PH is right, nute dosing shouldn’t be too far off, EC levels are good...so I honestly have no clue. This is my first time with DWC and these LED lights I’m using, but I’ve never seen anything like this in coco so I’m a total loss.

Some parts of the plant are pristine example of health (for example):
CE026577-7BFC-4BFA-A73D-C5D5A0A6051C.jpeg
C018E51D-4C17-4402-9B66-B8AF554478C5.jpeg
0D06ED6A-8943-411D-AD64-D7ED5DE420C2.jpeg

And then some parts are all jacked up:
02D337E2-E32D-40DF-B3FF-59C325D525EB.jpeg
0C1781E3-8CD3-48A1-A46E-5B3414A5F3BF.jpeg

Across all parts of the plant (visibly healthy or unhealthy), the buds still look fantastic...so I’m genuinely at a loss. Not looking for guesses at this point, but if anyone knows exactly what these signs are an example of please let me know. Never seen anything like this in coco. To have so many things occurring on one plant while simultaneously producing good ass weed (and a lot of it) is strange.

You grow good stuff, so your guesses based on experience I’m good with - thank you.

How do you identify that and fix it - are you just raising the flow and water level in res? Water level and oxygen in res is interesting and not something I considered.

My only other idea the lighting. I have some pucks in the front of my tent and I’m only seeing yellowing and/or that deficiency/ burn in the front part of the plant. I had the pucks there during veg with no issue, but I’m wondering if they’re just too much during flower (which would be odd because they’re supposedly designed for flower). I may move them to the far corner and see if that has any impact.

Back
Top Bottom