The Incredible Bulk Adventure

Ok lets sum this up:

The new hydro method was easy enough after I got the hang of it. I am not sure the yield (1.27gpw 400 g/ m2) would match if I had used DWC for these same plants but there are just way too many variables to pinpoint one of them as the biggest factor. I like rockwool cubes and will be using the method for the foreseeable future. The nutrient usage is very little compared to other methods I have used at ~35%. It is an easy method to keep clean and restart the next grow. The materials are light and easy on my bad back.

I did not have any major problems with the House & Garden products in this grow but I have had one since with a 4.4 low PH in another run. I am considering going back to Dyna-Gro. I want to finish my current grow to see if there are any perceivable qualities in the finished product to warrant the higher price and potential PH problem.

I do not smoke bud yet I have it on good authority that the weed has good flavor and better than average stone. I have pressed rosin from it , (medium in color and medium in yield) then mixed with Puff Magic for use in a vape. I taste the Puff Magic over the rosin so a flavor profile is well - woody, chemically. It gives me an up high that creeps, then mellows slowly to a relaxed body buzz. No couch lock. Pain relief is good. I have some bubblegum terpenes ordered. Maybe it can overpower the Puff Magic. Some of my friends really like the 'FAKE' flavors and who knows maybe I will also.

This was a summer grow. Yields here in the summer are reduced by fluffier buds.

I would recommend this strain - Dr. Krippling's The Incredible Bulk.

Awesome. I'm growing this strain now. Are you on instagram? I'd love to pick your brain!

Back
Top Bottom