Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor green

Has anyone here on 420 grown Dr krippling incredible bulk?

I have some seeds on the way and just wondering about any info eg how much stretch , true flower time , light or heavy feeder, are big yield claims true,basically anything , also how does she smoke/taste?

Thanks in advance .

Has anyone here on 420 grown Dr krippling incredible bulk?

I have some seeds on the way and just wondering about any info eg how much stretch , true flower time , light or heavy feeder, are big yield claims true,basically anything , also how does she smoke/taste?

Thanks in advance .

I grew one of these. I did a short veg time (only about 5 weeks) just to try it the first time. I found it to be strong with an old school flavor. Reminded me of the high end weed we would get in college. I would grow it again. Unfortunately, I had to chop down my clones before harvest due to a security leak. Good luck!!! :peace:

I grew one of these. I did a short veg time (only about 5 weeks) just to try it the first time. I found it to be strong with an old school flavor. Reminded me of the high end weed we would get in college. I would grow it again. Unfortunately, I had to chop down my clones before harvest due to a security leak. Good luck!!! :peace:

i know you said you chopped early but did it seem like it would have been done in the 7 or 8 weeks its supposed to? i want to use it for single cola sog, you think it would be a strain to try for that?

Thanks supergroomer ,50 days is a good finishing time , is she a good yielder , and is there any tweaks in particular that you found with her eg cal mag hog etc

Thanks supergroomer ,50 days is a good finishing time , is she a good yielder , and is there any tweaks in particular that you found with her eg cal mag hog etc

Nothing out of the ordinary. I ran it under Mars II lights, and with short veg time still ended with almost 2oz. I give 1tsp Cal/mag with each watering routinely, and fed with Fox Farm Trio. I also sprayed once weeklly with Snow Storm Ultra. Helps to build resin. If I were to do it again, I would give her 8 weeks veg and make sure she has enough time during veg to fill out the root ball in your final size pot. With a few toppings, you will end up with a good producer. :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom