Incredible Bulk - 5 Bucket DWC - 1st Cannaventure From Seed

My pretty beauties

Day 38 Flower

Righty & 1st Born in the back -

Righty has 4 main colas formed. She stretched first. She was the seedling all the way on the right on the tray from germination. She leans slightly to the right from when a light fell on her as a young seedling. She needed a toothpick to hold her back up. She was topped later than the others and lst'd minimally.

1st Born was the first seedling to be transplanted & to go into a DWC bucket on my first grow . did the most lst'ding to her and topped her once on 12/21. She was the front runner in the beginning but now has fallen behind. She still has the most bud sites and is the lowest & bushiest of them all. Not much stretch at all and bud growth is behind her sisters but again she has so much undergrowth.

420-magazine-mobile382799330.jpg

Vice versa and ReRe on the left. Um ReRe for RUNT. She has come a long way. She is the only one I never topped because she never seemed healthy enough. I cannot figure her out with levels. She is & has always been propped up higher than her sisters. Hers are the only one of the INB's left with purple stems. Her buds are tiny but gorgeous. Glad I didn't give up on her

420-magazine-mobile338906295.jpg

Buck Naked left front

Buck N was named because she was transplanted without the peat pod into the hydroton. I wasn't sure if I should take it off and risk ruining the root system. She was 2nd born with 1st Born on 12/02/16. Her first set of leaves were twisted & yellow brown at the ends & I eventually cut them entirely off. She made me buy and start using nutes because of this issue

420-magazine-mobile1778471415.jpg

Indi Solo/Afghan Kush x

Shes the standout as she smells sour and looks lighter than her Incredible Bulk Sisters. She is different all right. She was put in Dec 4th in buckets with ReRe & Righty. I wasn't sure which one was the Afghan but I quickly figured it out. Her leafs are thiner and longer. She was taller and she was the first to show pistols and amber. She was Lst'd and topped once 12/21. She will be ready ahead of the others

420-magazine-mobile1759222635.jpg

Indi-Solo def had some STANK to her buds this morning

420-magazine-mobile1374918905.jpg

The Incredible Bulk has a lemony smell. Reminds me of the dispensary or medical bud

420-magazine-mobile1117986495.jpg

Resin in high production .

420-magazine-mobile903087103.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome :) they are really performing now, looking amazing :thumb: and that frost :circle-of-love:

:passitleft:

Thanks Feral! flower is tougher than veg but hopefully I got it locked down

When do you suggest I start to check for trichomes

Im not quite sure of the timeline from here except Im starting to back down on nutes and want to be sure to give time to properly flush them too

Looks to me like they are just past the transition/stretch stage, maybe just getting into the flower elongation period which is still really early on, you will notice the buds filling in along the stem :thumb: I wont usually even bother checking trichs till most of the pistils have changed, at this point they start to swell and its down to your own preference of when to pull, lately I have been pulling them at mostly cloudy with a bit of amber which is pretty much peak for thc, too much amber becomes a more couchlock and thc degrades ;) Nutes I would just keep following your schedule right through till you are close to being ready, then flush for a week and see how its coming along, if they start to fade during this time then you know the plant is pulling everything from the leaves and is ready for harvest :thumb:

Feral,

you're the king of canna knowledge my friend.

Thank you for your thoughtful replies. They have helped me a lot!

Reps to you next time I'm online website 420 mag .

I know IB tend to develop bud rot due to their bulkiness ha so I want to closely watch them plus try to figure put the best nutes for them coming up.

Plus I'm a newb still so I will take all the help I can get.

Knowledge is power

I write th.....is as I wait for my lights to go out lol

420-magazine-mobile818892639.jpg

420-magazine-mobile593224115.jpg

Your IB looks, great it's budsites fill in weird they crown and then fill in from bottom to crown of tops.

Howdy I'm gonna pull up a chair I scanned your journal and see some good things going on and some good knowledge being passed around. I'm currently germinating a couple incredible bulk by Dr. krippling so your journal caught my eye but after reading I realized your running photos not autos so what I was looking for won't be here exactly but I still enjoy a good grow and I applaud you on your diy dwc buckets I've also made some but mine are for soil I use two buckets
420-magazine-mobile382647974.jpg
bottom bucket is the reservoir and I use these flat air stones I feel they work better for my purposes
420-magazine-mobile746055099.jpg
i wanted to say as an observation foil is the worst for reflective purposes. Actually white poster board from the dollar store works way better and of course Mylar is the best and just under Mylar is panda film if you would use the panda film wrapped around the top of your buckets it would be a better reflector and keep out any light leeks. Also 80.6 degrees Fahrenheit is the most optimal temp for growth. I also use mars hydro lighting with my 300's I keep about 10-12 inches from the plant in flower and veg is 15-20 inches from the plant. Calciumis a must when growing under led lights they actually pull calcium from the foliage and it works way way better if you use it from the start to keep the calcium there if you wait until there is an issue it's really hard to get back right. One last thing the ph up and down nutes you have imho will cause more damage than good if your not very well educated and have the proper instruments just something to think about have a good one sister ..#global420p

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

So is it me or is not much happening at this stage of flower?

We are day 45 Flower - mid bloom

31 days white pistols

They all received a nute change on Tues March 7th except ReRe and the seedlings

A: 5 ml/ gal
B: 15 ml/gal
Liquid KB: 2.5 ml/gal
CalMag: 5 ml/gal
Senz: 2 ml/gal
RAW: 15-20 ml/gal

Ry: 2.1 EC, 71° F

1B: 1.8 EC, 67°F

RR: 2.0 EC, 68° F

AS: 1.8 EC, 70°F

BN: 1.8 EC, 68°F

Today all EC/PPM back up .2 points except Righty & ReRe whose both stayed the same

Here ate some pics from Almost a week ago Fri, March 3rd

Righty with her four main colas

420-magazine-mobile1208598614.jpg

420-magazine-mobile289998717.jpg

420-magazine-mobile703396557.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1948606240.jpg

420-magazine-mobile262167717.jpg

420-magazine-mobile581381659.jpg

You say 31 days with white pistils. Is that from the very first pistils? Or from the first sign of actual bud sites on the stems? Either way that's just four weeks on an alleged 7 or 8 wk plant?...which we all know is going to want to go ten weeks or more. :rofl: Stretch has been stopped how long?

Back
Top Bottom