Incredible Bulk - 5 Bucket DWC - 1st Cannaventure From Seed

how many you got soaking?
Looks like another "work from home day" tomorrow

12 total. Not sure how good the 10 mystery seeds will be but they were free!

2 Nicole Kush x Moroccan regular seeds which came with my first seed order also

Yup, working from home too

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

89 days from seed today
8 days from first signs of white pistols &
22 days from 12/12 flip

I thought I smelled my plants from outside my house today and I'm not the only one who mentioned it

There's a ton of snow on the ground in MA and RH has been hard to keep in check. I'm attempting to keep RH low since the girls are in flower. I have had no time to do a nute chance but will be coming soon. Buckets have water in them but I had a meeting to attend tonight and locked my keys in my car last night at the gas station so I had to wait for AAA to come break into my car for me. F'n stoner. Worst part was I was not even stoned, although wish In had some with me while waiting... anyways; I have been checking EC, PH and my grow room day & PM temps are right on target so not a lot of fluctuations going on. Just watching...

So I chose 10 of those mysterious gifted seeds, various sizes, colors and soaked 10 peat pods in PH'd tap H20 and set them out overnight. I also sprinkled some mykos on top where I was putting in each seed into the pod.

On Feb 11th at 8PM 10 of my ? Seeds went in to tap water.

Then on Feb 13th at 8 AM I switched to H202 + PH'd tap water

At 2:45 PM ?#1 & ?#2 had tap roots so I planted them in the peat pods and placed the tray on a seed warming mat with a 2 foot light fixture over it. Bulb is high output T5 24W 6400K.

At 9:45 PM planted ?#3, 4,5,6 & 7

Today - Valentines Day planted ?#8. & ?#9 ❤ with LOVE.

There is one more spot left. There is 1 mystery seed that did not crack yet. The 2 seeds that were Nicole Kush X Moroccan have not yet cracked open so they went in between damp paper towels with 2 mini saucers one on bottom & on the other on top

Also there is a new contender - Jilly Bean - my friend found a seed in her bag and gave to me tonight. So she went in PH'd tap water and H202 at 9:12 PM tonight.

I suppose I can just soak more peat pods but as of right now, I only have 5 buckets and currently there are plants in them!

Spring cannot come soon enough!

White tap roots breaking through.

The elderly woman who gave me the seeds must have kept them comfy because so far they have germinated better than the one's from the online breeder

420-magazine-mobile1902901907.jpg

The one on the bottom right that is light colored has not cracked yet. It's #10 of 10 of my mystery seeds

420-magazine-mobile450498235.jpg

The seedling tray set up

420-magazine-mobile128433916.jpg

Looking absolutely amazing in the flower tent, everything is just in perfect health, lush green growth, gorgeous :) Congrats on the new babies too, look like some strong healthy beans ;) Doing a great job with everything, a pleasure to follow along :high-five:

Thanks Feral!!!! Quite a compliment coming from you .

Mixed up new nutes and then topped off all 5 buckets over the last 2 days. 24 days into Flower

1 tsp A
3 tsp B
4.5 tsp KB
1.5 tsp CM
1 tablespoon Senz
24 ml RAW
Per 3 gallons of PH'd tap tap water .

Got all buckets to around 2.0 EC

RH 40-50 Deg F

Room temp 66-72 Deg F

PH back down to orange golden yellow color.

Now for some pics!

420-magazine-mobile1683853417.jpg

1st Born

420-magazine-mobile1371114355.jpg

Buck Naked

420-magazine-mobile505472440.jpg

Indi-Solo

420-magazine-mobile1517185544.jpg

ReRe I just cannot figure her out. She is still producing buds though, even though she is so tiny

420-magazine-mobile1995935446.jpg

Lights out!

420-magazine-mobile1284394297.jpg

Many clouds of Smoke all,.
Tanyeast
WR420
Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I cannot believe the little one's. I feel like I have missed their childhood. All my seedlings came up so fast and vigorously. Now that I know more about growing from all of you at 420 mag, the second time around is going a lot quicker and easier. Thank you all xoxo

420-magazine-mobile1490534709.jpg

420-magazine-mobile683152097.jpg

Jillybean took the #10 spot btw. She cracked today and I planted her tonight. She's the only one that is not a mystery strain. Lol

Now let's see how many will be females!!!

Tanyeast
WR420

Interested to see the morrocan x got couple of them in the fridge

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

Bummer couldn't get either of them to germinate. Still trying between moist paper towels and saucers with ph'd tap water and H202! No wonder they were freebies!

Tanyeast
WR420

Back
Top Bottom