Killian's FFOF Soil Vanilla Kush, Pineapple Chunk & Dutch Delight Grow Journal 2018

I thought I would add a picture of the Liberty Haze. This one finished up as one ugly plant but trimmed up nice. I had high hopes for it but never was able to get the cal mag deficiency under control. I should have asked for help the outcome could have been much nicer. Live and learn. Anyway some pictures of some of the main colas. It's been drying for a couple of days.
IMG_20181230_140606_kindlephoto-954887573.jpgIMG_20181230_140353_kindlephoto-954722068.jpg

I thought I would add a picture of the Liberty Haze. This one finished up as one ugly plant but trimmed up nice. I had high hopes for it but never was able to get the cal mag deficiency under control. I should have asked for help the outcome could have been much nicer. Live and learn. Anyway some pictures of some of the main colas. It's been drying for a couple of days.
IMG_20181230_140606_kindlephoto-954887573.jpgIMG_20181230_140353_kindlephoto-954722068.jpg

looks great! all the extra work was worth it... i hate pulling out all those crinkled up sun leaves.

It’s a 4x4x7 but I also have a 2x2x4 thats my veg tent
Can you say what brand has the side openings. I'm searching for a new tent. I was hoping to get a 5x5 but I have height limitations so I can't go taller than 78" . Most I've seen are 80" tall.

looks great! all the extra work was worth it... i hate pulling out all those crinkled up sun leaves.
thank you Emilya. My wife helped or it would have taken me all day. That's the part that's no fun.

Happy New Years everyone. Dutch Delight and Dream Machine was given their first feeding of week 5 nutrients per the fox farm schedule with the addition of 1 tsp cal mag. I PH,d the solution at 6.4 the PPM was at 1930 going in and 1644 at the runoff for Dream Machine and very similar for Dutch Delight. The PH from the run off was approximately 5.9 for both. The reason for checking the runoff is to see if there is any correlation with any deficiency I might encounter. Last run I made the mistake of chasing my ph based on the run off causing fluctuations in ph. This run the plan is to feed at full strength and always ph as close to 6.38 without going under. So far I have been able to keep it between 6.38 and 6.42. I calibrate my pen weekly. Another thing worth noting is that I always started flowering at between 18 to 22" tall. This time I am keeping them low and wide. I have been pulling the stems down every two or three days. They are only 9.5 and 11" tall right now but very wide compared to the way I usually flower.
The plants in the veg tent did not need any attention today. They are looking really good. Hopefully I can bust my one pound average with these new techniques I'm trying. Thanks for following along.
KIMG2485.JPGKIMG2486.JPGKIMG2487.JPGKIMG2488.JPGKIMG2489.JPG

Here's a picture of the last run. They are all in the jars of curing. The humidity in the jars is running from 59 to 63. I like to cure at 62. I use boveda 62 packets in all my jars. Don't know if it's necessary but that's the way I do it. With the deficiencies i had with liberty haze and big bud it was still a respectable yield. I will probably lose a little weight when it's all cured but shouldn't be much. This harvest was a little over 17 ounces.
IMG_20190101_174821_hdr_kindlephoto-1058820735.jpg

I didn't know they made them in 58%. I'll have to try some in a few jars and see how I like them.
I have been taught that as soon as the RH goes below 59, curing stops and can not be started again. 58 is good for long term storage after curing, but I don't think it would be good to try to cure at that RH. I suggest curing with the 62 for a month at least, and then bring it down to 58.

Happy New Years everyone. Dutch Delight and Dream Machine was given their first feeding of week 5 nutrients per the fox farm schedule with the addition of 1 tsp cal mag. I PH,d the solution at 6.4 the PPM was at 1930 going in and 1644 at the runoff for Dream Machine and very similar for Dutch Delight. The PH from the run off was approximately 5.9 for both. The reason for checking the runoff is to see if there is any correlation with any deficiency I might encounter. Last run I made the mistake of chasing my ph based on the run off causing fluctuations in ph. This run the plan is to feed at full strength and always ph as close to 6.38 without going under. So far I have been able to keep it between 6.38 and 6.42. I calibrate my pen weekly. Another thing worth noting is that I always started flowering at between 18 to 22" tall. This time I am keeping them low and wide. I have been pulling the stems down every two or three days. They are only 9.5 and 11" tall right now but very wide compared to the way I usually flower.
The plants in the veg tent did not need any attention today. They are looking really good. Hopefully I can bust my one pound average with these new techniques I'm trying. Thanks for following along.
KIMG2485.JPGKIMG2486.JPGKIMG2487.JPGKIMG2488.JPGKIMG2489.JPG
Here's a picture of the last run. They are all in the jars of curing. The humidity in the jars is running from 59 to 63. I like to cure at 62. I use boveda 62 packets in all my jars. Don't know if it's necessary but that's the way I do it. With the deficiencies i had with liberty haze and big bud it was still a respectable yield. I will probably lose a little weight when it's all cured but shouldn't be much. This harvest was a little over 17 ounces.
IMG_20190101_174821_hdr_kindlephoto-1058820735.jpg

Awesome harvest Killian!

I have always battled rh in my flowering tent usually ranges between 28 to 32. This run I'm adding a humidifier in the tent. This should make a huge difference in growth getting the rh dialed in. Here is a picture of the humidifier I'll be adding. Its measurements are 10.2x5.6x10.3 this is the smallest one I could find with the features I wanted.
KIMG2492.JPG

Back
Top Bottom