Mrniceguy's 1ST Grow 10 Plant WW PPP Bubblicious Kandy Kush X Skunk

Re: MRNICEGUYS 1ST GROW 10 PLANT WW PPP Bubblicious KANDY KUSH X SKUNK GO BIG OR GO H

010240.JPG

011213.JPG

Is it just my imagination or do you have a SUB-basement? If so, that rocks.

Your strain selection has me eagerly awaiting the final (cured) smoke-reports of everything.

Re: MRNICEGUYS 1ST GROW 10 PLANT WW PPP Bubblicious KANDY KUSH X SKUNK GO BIG OR GO H

Is it just my imagination or do you have a SUB-basement? If so, that rocks.

Your strain selection has me eagerly awaiting the final (cured) smoke-reports of everything.

That would be cool, but its a garage that leads to a basement.

I too await to see what my cured bud will taste like. :grinjoint:

Ok time for some pics!!!!

Today is day 56 Week 8 of Flowering. & Day 99 from seed.
I watered today and checked the trichs but there not ready.

Here are the Kandy Kush x Skunk plants (recovering well - will hopefully finish strong)

kk_xs.JPG

kkxs2.JPG

kk_x_s.JPG

Some Bubblelicious

Bub13.JPG

Bub22.JPG

Bub_2.JPG

Bub_21.JPG

Bub_1.JPG

And without further ado my PPP

ppp_1.JPG

ppp12.JPG

009247.JPG

011217.JPG

012187.JPG

013191.JPG

03147.JPG

These were dried hanging for about 5 days and then cured in glass jars for about 5 days. The flush I did was very minimal and I wasnt sure if it was going to be enough. I used about 4 gallons of water with 2 tblsp of clearex in each gallon to flush with, and then I harvested 2 days later. I used nutes up until the point of flushing. They each have their own unique smells. The bubblelicious does have a slight bubblegum taste but not much of a bubblegum smell. But after 2 people smoked it and asked if it was bubble gum weed without being told anything about what it was, I knew it wasnt just me. The white widow has a cologne type smell to it. Kind of like Curve cologne if anyone has ever smelled it. I believe that the after harvest drying and curing is more important than the flush is. Smoke report will not be for a while. I have smoke it but I want to give it more time to cure first.

Bubblelicious #3

Bub4.JPG

Bub_2_.JPG

White Widow

ww60.JPG

ww_2_.JPG

Dang MNG, that PPP looks reeeeally good man. The bubblelicious too... So far outta your samples which do you like the most? That KKxS looks like it kicks some ass 2

I havent taken any kkxs samples. I took one ppp sample on 420, it was pretty good but definitely needed more time. The white widow is a stronger high which will make me kinda tired after a few hours. The bubblelicious tastes better and it is more of a daytime smoke.

OK Harvest part 2 - Day 64 of flower (1 day after week 9) Day 104 from Seed

I flushed my 2 remaining bubblelicious plants 3 days ago with about 4 gal h2o each and 2 tblsp of clearex per gal. Here are the harvest shots. PS I got a new toy that you will see at the bottom.

Bub #1

005342.JPG

008282.JPG

010247.JPG

011219.JPG

Bub # 2

015151.JPG

016127.JPG

017123.JPG

02092.JPG

Any my new best friend is my Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 Vaporizer
I never knew how much I could love a machine until now.

013192.JPG

The 3 PPP plants will be flushed tomorrow and harvested 3 days following. NOW THAT IS GONNA BE FUN!

Wow awesome bud shot. Listen bro, im seriously a little jealous. That bud shot right there looks better than anything i harvested under the same hood. i totally suck.. time to roll up and revise my growing methods lol... blah for me!
awesome bud shots tho, like i keep saying everything you've harvested so far looks uber dank. seriously mng :goodjob:, i cant say it enuff!

Any my new best friend is my Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 Vaporizer
I never knew how much I could love a machine until now.

013192.JPG

The 3 PPP plants will be flushed tomorrow and harvested 3 days following. NOW THAT IS GONNA BE FUN!

k, im really really really jealous now. *mad face*. i just bought new papers this week, and i was excited that i had gotten some raw organic unbleached king size slim hemp papers... but you've got a vape that totally kicks my ass.. i don't wanna be friends with you anymore :biglaugh::geek:

anyway, now that you got that thing, how the heck are you gonna post anymore updates? ive been so high before that my phone rang and i picked up my mouse... maaan, i should stop smokin... yea rite lol...

lovin the updates bro! :thumb:

Dro :reading420magazine:

That shot there is of the Bubblelicious #2 that I was planning on getting rid of but ended up keeping. I think it goes without saying that was a good idea ... I topped it but didnt lst it and it grew thicker buds than the other Bub plants did. But my buds never really fattened up until I started using Molasses.

If you leave the thread DRO I think the room may go silent :bitingnails: The vape is fantastic. I really got it because I was concerned about the amount of coughing I was doing :cough: from smoking from my pipe. The vapor makes a huge difference as far as that goes. It also makes a bowl go a lot further. Now I have more energy to tend to my ladies! (PS EBAY $199)

Have you seen my skunk #1 in my 2nd grow yet. I am going to be Vegging it for about 80-90 days. I am SUPER LST ' ing my plants in this one.

yea that's why i stay away from pipes, and actually when my joints get to a certain point i just clip 'em and add 'em to the next. i was starting to phlem up pretty bad myself..

on the topic of molasses... it works really well, but my secret, and i noticed that it made a huuge difference in my last grow, was to boil down(more like a simmer) 1 tbl of honey and 1 tbl of molasses is some water.. and then add it to a gallon of water that sat out... man my buds went baazerk! my last grow i netted jus a lil under 23 oz with 9(more like 8 1/2) plants.. i don't think i woulda achieved even that if i hadnt started the molasses/honey treatmeant. boiling it down i think broke it down even more and made nutrient uptake even easier for the plants. but im not speaking scientifically, but more from a cause and effect observation standpoint.
you had a great grow bro, trust me. i tell ppl all the time, my first grow was a disaster. its good to see that you didnt share the same luck.. watch, your second grow with LA women is gonna be off the rack :blushsmile:

anywho keep enjoying your new vape bro! don't take an eye out lol :smokin:

I've got some honey layin around I may have to look into it. Have you ever used only molasses on any plants in any of your grows without the honey, and then some with both to compare. And did you use it throughout the whole grow?

I bet that boiloing concoction made your house smell good :peace:

yup my first grow was with molasses only, my third a combo... i did the same bag seed strain and produced more with the honey/molasses combo

OK its Day 69 of Flowering and Day 109 from Seed.

I harvested PPP #'s 1 and 2 yesterday on Day 68 of flowering and I harvested PPP # 3 today. Boy was that fun......

PPP # 1

As you can tell my cat has an addiction.
PPP_11.JPG

PPP_1_2_.JPG

PPP_1_3_.JPG

PPP_1_4_.JPG

PPP_1_5_.JPG

PPP # 2

PPP_2.JPG

PPP_2_4_.JPG

PPP_2_2_.JPG

PPP_2_3_.JPG

PPP # 3 MY PRIDE AND JOY

PPP_3.JPG

PPP_3_3_.JPG

PPP_3_2_.JPG

PPP_3_4_.JPG

PPP_3_5_.JPG

I FLUSHED THE KANDY KUSH PLANTS TODAY AND THEY WILL BE HARVESTED ON SATURDAY.

And time for the final harvest shots of Kandy Kush and Skunk.
ITS DAY 72 OF FLOWERING AND DAY 112 FROM SEED. AND TODAY IS IT!!! MY FIRST GROW COMPLETE. (MINUS A GOOD CURE OF COURSE.)

Here is how I had them finish out their final week alone in the tent due to the height problems.

015154.JPG

016132.JPG

A shot of them together waiting to be cut up. (is it just me or does my cat seem to linger in every pic?

018114.JPG

Here is the KK x S #1

021105.JPG

02093.JPG

001378.JPG

004366.JPG

STAY TUNED - THIS JOURNAL WONT BE COMPLETE FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS WHILE I WAIT TO TAKE FINAL CURE PICS OF THEM ALL. SPEAKING OF CURED PICS HERE ARE THE BUBBLELICIOUS AND WHITE WIDOW AFTER HANG DRYING FOR 8 DAYS AND JAR CURING FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS.

BUB

008289.JPG

009255.JPG

WW

013195.JPG

Niiice and hairy... mi gusto... 1/2 pound sounds good to me... congrats MNG :)

Thanks Dro

I am in today will the final shots and the final weigh in. :slide:

Kandy Kush x Skunk #1 --- 64 GRAMS

Kandy Kush X Skunk #2 --- 56 GRAMS

Total 1st Grow Weight Comes in at 11.94 oz

That should last a couple weeks. :allgood:

KK X S #1

008292.JPG

011225.JPG

014172.JPG

KK X S #2

018116.JPG

03734.JPG

SMOKE REPORT COMING SOON -- I JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE TIME TO VAPE! (PS WHY IS THERE NO SMILEY USING A VAPORIZER)

CHECK OUT MY SECOND GROW WITH THE LINK BELOW (ITS A BONDAGE FEST)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom