2nd Grow 6 Plants 600W Soil Skunk#1 White Widow LA Woman

Howdy Yall

Today is day 32 from seed for the 3 White Widows
and day 73 from seed & Day 1 of Flowering for the Skunk & LA Woman

Today was for sure a busy day. I have the Skunk and La Woman in the tent on the 12/12 flowering schedule and under the 600W hps bulb. They spent the last 24hrs in total darkness. They begun the Fox Farms Open Sesame regimen a week ago and will receive it today too.
The 3 White Widows were put outside the tent under the 400W mh bulb. I will have to experiment with the height since I am only used to my 600W.

Here is the Skunk 1

003402.JPG

015160.JPG

LA Woman

016140.JPG

017131.JPG

White Widows

009270.JPG

010263.JPG

011230.JPG

Still growin good around these parts. So far the cursed 1st day hasnt came back to get me. These pics are from yesterday.

Day 41 from seed White Widows

Day 82 from seed Day 10 Flowering

The Skunk has been exactly as advertised, I have barely touched her and she is filling in great. The LA Woman is just fine but takes a while to bend the fan leaves and pull the thicker stalks. Any strain with the big fan leaves are a pain to lst because of that. Light easily penetrates the Skunk easier because of the fan leaves having the more thinner sativa like shape. A pretty big update is the fact I am now experimenting in SUPERCROPPING! I have done it to most of the major stalks on the 3 white widows wit great results and the skunk also responded really fast to it. The La Woman always takes a while longer to respond to anything I do to her so I will need to hope it responds well soon. The w big ones are so big for those 5 gal buckets that they have to be watered every other day. It will be bone dry after 4 days for sure if I were to accidentally do that.

Here are the 3 white widows. (under the 400w MH) at approx 16-18 in.

002_2_3.JPG

005372.JPG

004_2_2.JPG

Here is the Skunk #1

002427.JPG

003409.JPG

02099.JPG

And of course my LA Woman (It may be hard to believe but the canopy is even!)

007317.JPG

003_2_4.JPG

004384.JPG

Prob one of the best LST grows I have seen. Looking great man lookign forward to more updates + reps

SG

THANKS SG

All I can say is Duct Tape, Duct Tape, and more Duct Tape.:phew:

I cant imagine what would have been if I put em in the 10 gal containers I bought and at the last minute decided against. 2X the roots 2X the TAPE :surrender:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom