Our First Grow (CFL) Brainstorm & Lemon Skunk

wow these plants are looking amazing
Thanks reslaganja
How many days into flower is that last pic GT10?
They are 54 days as of today and im not sure what GT10 means????

Sweet pic!
Thank endive means a lot coming from you considering your bubblelicious grow.:peace:

I like the chain, it adds that edgy bsdm/dungeon feel without being distasteful!
:yummy:
hahaha yeah i kinda got that vibe too.

btw I am going to California for the first time and that is all the way across the country for me. So there may not be any pics for 3 weeks or so but i will update as soon as possable.

GT10=GanjaToker10 ;) maybe I should have put it at the beginning of the question instead of the end. How many days do you plan on letting it go? Looks like its got a long while to go.

Hope you're having a great trip out west!

Enjoy the journey, as sometimes the destination isn't all it's cracked up to be.

few pics we had 46 grams of nicely dried buds had to cut early because of heat i will post more later here are a few pics. too high to function right now
o8f8n8.jpg

we have 28 grams left
2el5wd1.jpg

Over Christmas break we had a problem with heat and it took out the lemon skunk girl and we had to cut the final two bagseed. The smoke was pretty good given the conditions. Now we have move the flowering room into another closet with some more room. We also took out clones and DIY DWC we have to order a sub pump. We also added 3 more 55watt 2700k CFL's to the flowering closet. Here are a few pics
Our "Lucy" she is very frosty.
1yttea.jpg

rtdtt4.jpg

Brainstorm - She is alittle battered from the heat over break.
11ienfb.jpg

ngd505.jpg

Our clones 2 lemon skunk and 2 brainstorm are in the DWC 1 lemon skunk clone still is in dirt.
mayv6d.jpg

D(utch) N(utrient) F(ormula) two part!!!!! I've been growing hydro for a couple months now and it seems to work. And CalMag Plus is Indispensable. I would also recommend Liquid Karma, or even Better, Seaweed extract. That's about all I use so far. I use DNF because I've seen the results first hand, Excellent. And I get a discount.

And are you using spanish moss for DWC?

D(utch) N(utrient) F(ormula) two part!!!!! I've been growing hydro for a couple months now and it seems to work. And CalMag Plus is Indispensable. I would also recommend Liquid Karma, or even Better, Seaweed extract. That's about all I use so far. I use DNF because I've seen the results first hand, Excellent. And I get a discount.

And are you using spanish moss for DWC?

Thanks Lou Weed ill look into those it is spanish moss, should we not be using it??? thanks happy toking :roorrip:

I've never considered it, I naturally thought the medium should be inert/inorganic. Does the moss have to be rinsed for a balanced pH?

Looking real good guys!

Be patient, you've still got a little longer. Just put my lucy into darkness at 79 days, I don't think she liked the environment here. Room was too dry and not enough air movement until the last few weeks. Yours looks way better great job.

Mine's got a lot of amber, I took a test bud I sure hope she's done. I'll find out in the morning.

Here's to a perfect harvest :high-five:

They're all great pics, the angles & lighting are superb. I really like the shots of "Lucy on Stainless," the contrast of organic and industrial metal... Like a specimen on an examination slab.

Thanks Smokey :party:

They're all great pics, the angles & lighting are superb. I really like the shots of "Lucy on Stainless," the contrast of organic and industrial metal... Like a specimen on an examination slab.

haha she is looking good unfortunately this weedend she got a little to heavy and almost snapped the branch. She is still hanging on hopefully she can make it through to flush her.

Looking real good guys!

Be patient, you've still got a little longer. Just put my lucy into darkness at 79 days, I don't think she liked the environment here. Room was too dry and not enough air movement until the last few weeks. Yours looks way better great job.

Mine's got a lot of amber, I took a test bud I sure hope she's done. I'll find out in the morning.

Here's to a perfect harvest :high-five:

Thanks BlueDog how was that test bud?

Back
Top Bottom