Smokey1507 1st Soil - CFL Grow

smokey1507

Welcome to my grow everybody this is my second attempt
the first... lets just say i had an accident, it fell over and snapped lol.

I'm using 1x 125 Eco-Light cfl 6400k (daylight).. I think it produces around 7500 lumens + 2x 11 watt 6400k bulbs + a pc fan for a couple hrs a day of fresh air.

Nutrients :

I'm using Bio Bizz Grow for Veg period and going to use Bio Bizz Bloom for Flowering.

Soil :

Just normal compost i think lol. i found some plant food clusters N.P.K. 16.6.18 so i hope they help a wee bit

Seeds :

Royal Dutch Genetics feminised super silver cheese (Fem).

Spec :

Veg. - 3 - 4 wks. Minimum
Flwr. - 9 - 10 wks. for full maturation
Res. - Medium res. to molds and pests
Type: Indica / Sativa
Sex: Feminized
Genetics: Super Silver X Royal Dutch Cheese
Flowering Time: Medium, Long
Outdoor Harvest: Sept / Oct
Height: Medium, Tall
Characteristics: sweet cheddar cheesey smell

Nirvana Northern Light (Fem).

Spec :

Type : Mostly indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Unknown
Flowering Time : Medium, Long
Outdoor Harvest : September
Height : Short
THC Level : High
Characteristics : The smoke is full bodied yet somewhat neutral in flavour.

They are both around 2 weeks old ish and they are on a light routine of 18/6.

Next thing is to invest in some PH sticks as im just using boiled water left for 24 hrs mixed with 2 spoon full of nutes fed every 4-5 days... is this enough?
Don't know the temp as also i need to invest in a thermometer lol hope you can help along the way and follow my thread :yummy:

Re: Smokey1507 1st soil,CFL grow

They are in 2 ltr pots :) here is a pic of my northern lights.
picture33.jpg

this is my RDG silver cheese.
picture27.jpg

and the 125 watt CFL.
Photo01131.jpg

and the grow space.
picture114.jpg

thanks SmokeyMacpots, will the 125watt be enough for the veg stage for both plants? any other info will be great as its my first grow :)

thanks SmokeyMacpots, will the 125watt be enough for the veg stage for both plants? any other info will be great as its my first grow :)

I believe it will be man. I have only 186w of CFL's (mostly 23w bulbs) in my grow space. It was covering 4 just fine! You may want to add a couple of 23w just as supplemental lighting when your plants get bigger.

Hi smokey! Your looking good.

Remember in flower you are supposed to use both grow and bloom nutes from biobizz. If you are interested in some reading try to search up what a guy named "oldtimer1" have wrote about this.

Yo smokey.Things are looking good...

If your gonna get sum more cfl bulbs, try to get some 2700k.

I see the ones you got are 6400k.Those k are mostly needed at veg, whereas 2700k are mostly used for flowering.But mix them up if possible 4:1 during veg and the other way around at flowering...

Well I've just strapped in and I'm ready for this ride...to the end...

thanks burmesekush i will try and find a thread on him lol yeah im going to use the grow untill a week before harvest :)

up in smoke, i got some 11 watts 2700k so i might throw them in, i just got a pc case and put the two plants in along with the 125 watt light, just for heat reasons as my house is very cold and im worried about the temp being too low in the wardrobe so i hope it helps lol i seriously need to invest in some ph sticks and a thermometer they are the two things im most worryed about. i think i might LST the super cheese and keep the northern lights grow normal.... would the plants grow if i turned the lights on to a 12/12 routine ?

Oh i have 1x Royal Dutch Genetics Special k (fem) seed, and i have a small air pump on the way and i was thinking of making a small ------------ does anyone have any good info on it ... :thumb:

Just as stoned as you i think hehehe...

As for the plants growing in 12/12, it will def grow as seelings.but switch to 18/6 or whatever your gonna use as soon as they form their first little leaves...

Ooh yeah...If I was you I would LST one plant and FIM(topping the stem) the other.that way both plants are gonna have multiple big colas and they both will remain fairly short!

The cheese makes my mind go jeez....

is that good or bad about the cheese lol i have them on 18/6 and i will just keep them as they are, what height would you top the northern lights at ? im going to have to read up about topping lol i think im going to wait till the next set of leaves before i start the LST.

I've got sum links to help you with both the lst and the topping.very well explained and fairly short read...unfortunately I don't know how to ad the link here directly but I will figure a way to post it up soon...

About my mind goin jeez...it was the only thing my cheesed up mind could rhyme with at that moment.blame the bong for that...lol

I've got sum links to help you with both the lst and the topping.very well explained and fairly short read...unfortunately I don't know how to ad the link here directly but I will figure a way to post it up soon...
And yes keeping the lights at 18/6 is perfect!

About my mind goin jeez...it was the only thing my cheesed up mind could rhyme with at that moment.blame the bong for that...lol

well man you click the insert link button on your quick reply screen .... hope that makes sense lol

I'm planning on using that exact method for my grow.Would be nice to see how yours goes, cos that lst-guide only has hand-drawn illustration(decent enough, but no picasso!lol)

Can't wait to see how it will look in real life!so keep those pics coming!

Smoke out...

Back
Top Bottom