Smokey1507 1st Soil - CFL Grow

Re: Smokey1507 1st soil,CFL grow

lol that is true haha its so simple i think i have 2x airoponic mesh pots on the way and was going to get a bucket and put the air pump in and make a small bubbler system. but i have to learn what nutes to have and all the rest

Here's that guide on how to FIM you're other baby.A really great guide I think!

https://www.--------.org/advanced-marijuana-cultivation/151706-uncle-bens-topping-technique-get.html

Take note that not all MJ strains respond kindly to FIM.I've heard that it works for some types and not for others.Don't know what happens when a plant "does'nt respond well to FIM".Smaller colas I guess?smaller yield.it's a gamble...

All that will happen on a plant that doesn't take well to FIM is stunted growth and it will only have 2 tops instead of 4 or more. I would also suggest to wait on any form of pruning until you have at least 4-5 leaf sets. Stressing your plants this early can cause stunted growth and increase possibilities of males.

thanks smokeymacpots i have started with the lst on my cheese and it looks ok, i seen that j4su20 only veg for 10 days then went on to 12/12 and they look ok i think i might do it the same as his pc grow

lol, maybe i will leave them veg in the pots for another week or two and see how big they get and then flower for 8 wks, i love planting in soil but i would love to try this water culture system well a small version lol
water-culture.jpg

All that will happen on a plant that doesn't take well to FIM is stunted growth and it will only have 2 tops instead of 4 or more. I would also suggest to wait on any form of pruning until you have at least 4-5 leaf sets. Stressing your plants this early can cause stunted growth and increase possibilities of males.

Thanks smokeymacpots.I've been wondering about that.Please check the other posts that I put on this thread if u have time for any bad info.

I'm pretty sure of myself but I'm no pro!Only been studying these forums a couple weeks.I'm just afraid of giving smokey1507 bad advice.Would'nt wanna f-up his grow!

thanks smokeymacpots i have started with the lst on my cheese and it looks ok, i seen that j4su20 only veg for 10 days then went on to 12/12 and they look ok i think i might do it the same as his pc grow

Experimentation will help you learn a lot! I have seen many successful 12/12 from seed grows, so good luck bro!

Thanks smokeymacpots.I've been wondering about that.Please check the other posts that I put on this thread if u have time for any bad info.

I'm pretty sure of myself but I'm no pro!Only been studying these forums a couple weeks.I'm just afraid of giving smokey1507 bad advice.Would'nt wanna f-up his grow!

I've been following right along man, everything seems good so far! :thumb:

thanks smokeymacpots i think i will do that then as i have a small grow, just have to buy a big 2700k , just orderd some ph sticks so cant wait to test the levels lol:yummy:

So today i was bored silly and decided to make a water culture i used my cheese as a doner plant!!! was thinking of geting some hydro nutes for it if it survives lol i could have killed it lol HELP!!!! take a look and tell me if you think if it grows or not lol thanks :)
Photo01412.jpg

top view, i had some clean pebbles from a un-used fish bowl & the air feed coming in to produce the bubbles..... so basicaly i was trying to make a small version of this
water-culture.jpg

im going to buy some hydro grow nutes but first im kinda wondering is if it will grow and flower , im jumping ahead with things as its my first soil grow.... will this setup work???
Photo01422.jpg
i dont mind if it doesnt work as i still have my nl to grow :) please reply with your comments

Hey man.Not too sure if that's gonna work.It could be putting too much stress on such a young seedling.I don't know-But I hope she pulls through.Wanna see that girl grow BIG!

On the other hand,if for some reason she dies, you can just make a clone or 2 from your NL which should be big enough for to allow for cloning by then.Veg the clones for a week or 2 and then put all them babies into flowering!
The clones might be a bit smaller than your 'mother' but all together you should hav a great harvest!

All you need is some rooting hormone!And brickwool - I think that's what it's called?!?

Just a suggestion-
Happy farming...

thanks man i came down this morning to check on them and you was right it was too much stress from the move lol oh well just planted a RDG Special K seed :) . was thinking alright about making a clone but the misses just dropped a bomb shell and told me we was moving house :( so i dont know what to do now lol just waiting two more weeks then going to put the northern lights under flower for 8 wks as im only doing a small personal grow.

Thanks for the info. here is an update of the northern lights... just a question tho is the height ok coz its like 3 weeks from seed ? ? ? ?
Photo01431.jpg

Photo01441.jpg

Hey there.Moving house hey?bummer man, especially now that u just started ur grow!

But hey, maybe the new place has an even better grow-spot!maybe even a little outdoor stealth grow!haha, just jokin' , but who knows...

As for ur plant, she does seem a bit small.But maybe when u add some nutes in a week or 2 she should start to boom!

lol madmardo it was my gf pmsl grrrr u win some and u lose some...
upinsmoke
yeah moving within the next month :( ... thats what i thought it was abit small lol but as soon as i get the bloom im going to put it into flower and c how many g's i can get... still waiting on those bloody PH sticks they are taking forever to arrive, need them quick because i dont know my ph levels, after this grow im going to get a oxy-pot and try 1 small hydro :) im so looking forward to it.... does any1 know how to germinate the seed for a oxy pot... is it the same as soil?? got some new pics to put up of the northern lights it has 4 or 5 sets very hard to take a pic as there all clumped up in the middle lol.... i also striped down the pc case to give me more room... bloody pop revets are a bas***d to get out but i managed and coverd the inside with alum foil :)

How easy is it to clone? and how big does your plant have to be?? if anyone has any good info please let me know! was thinking of cloning my northern lights :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom