Smokey1507 1st Soil - CFL Grow

Re: Smokey1507 1st soil,CFL grow

Just checking in on your grow, Smokey1507!! I want to see how the northern lights turn out, I want to grow that very soon! Looking good! I might try a PC grow here in the future myself.

Looking good bro. Hope that cheese seedling pulls through :) Here's a link on cloning if you're interested (How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know) Just find the cloning section, there's tons of info and methods on how to do it. Anyways good luck man, i'll be here for the ride :popcorn: :peacetwo:

Thanks ZeppelinBaked, sadly the cheese never made it, it was too weak from all the stress i caused it :( but i planted a Special K seed and im just waiting on it to sprout, GuitarMan313 thanks, its got abit bigger and im going to flower soon my mate is looking for a seed so i will take 2 clones of it 1 for myself and 1 for my mate.. i like the pc grow cos i have bad heating in my house so its good to keep the heat high. im dying to do an hydro oxy-pot grow :) :peacetwo:

So i just checked on my northern lights and i noticed that there was two speck's on the first fan leaves and it looks like nute burn :-( so im holding back for a day or two and just going to feed it water.... here are two pics i took 5 min ago.... let me know what u think
Photo01491.jpg
Photo01481.jpg

i have me own head wrecked ..... how did it get nute burn when its been on the same strength all the way through the grow ... 2 tsp mixed into 1 ltr water and i am using bio bizz grow... is that strong enough or do i need more ... is that why its not growing much and y its so small ..... there is a brief insight inside my head lol HELP GUYS !!!! here is a pic of my light and its around 2cm away from the plant...
Photo01131.jpg

My 2 cent is that its way to early to start using nutes. I also use biobizz, and I rarely have to use it before I go into flowering. I think the best way to learn is to wait using nutes until the your plant start showing signs that she need it. This will not be the optimal way to go, but the chance of having a successful first grow is better. Again just my thoughts.

Good luck!

I do a flush (normal watering with no nutes) in between every feeding. So I will feed with water and nutes, then the next time she looks thirsty she gets just plain water. This helps clear out any salt buildups you may have in the soil.

:goodluck:

BurmeseKush, SmokeyMacPot i just flushed it with water and im going to hold back on the nutes until they show signs of needing the nutes then i will take SmokeyMacPots advice and feed water then next time feed nutes .. thanks for the great info lads :)

I agree with BurmeseKush.

Only add the nutes after flowering.or about 3 to 4 weeks into vegging, but that does'nt apply to you cos you're gonna flower early.

I would't be too worried about the yellow spots.Only if it spreads to the whole plant then you've got a problem!

I just went through your whole thread again, but can't figure out why your plant is growing so slow.

But I have an idea.
How warm is your grow box?And what's the humidity levels in there?

thanks Up in Smoke i had been using 2 tsp of bio bizz grow but have stopped and just going to feed water for now till i get the dam light .... i have re-potted into a bigger pot because i lifted up the 2L pot and there was a load of roots sticking out the bottom so hopefully i might get some more height before i start flowering and also i have a Special k seed germing for a bubbler experiment i will be starting in the next couple of days ..... goodbye pc case :(

The reason I'm asking is cos I think you still haven't gotten round to getting a thermometer and a humidity reader.

Those are really important!Your plants need a very humid grow space during the veg period.Otherwise a plants potential will never be achieved.

You also said your place is a bit cold so I'm thinking there ain't any humidity to speak of.

to be honest i dont know maybe thats y i have very little growth, its my 1st grow still got loads to learn lol NOTE TO SELF BUY A THERMOMETER !!!!

Hey buddy.

Well at least the roots are well developed.That's a good sign.

I'm sure it should up shoot cos of the new bigger pots.Especially after you said the roots are filling up the old pot.

Haha.
Things ain't that bad smokey.Even if you only get 20g from this grow, the knowledge you pick up is priceless.

thats true man thanks for the great info along the way ... STRESS!!!!! + i got my misses complaining on how much things cost and all that crap lol how could i get the temps up?:wood:

Remember, whatever goes wrong on this grow will most likely NOT happen on the next one.And pretty soon you'll be growing near-perfect weed!

Yes yes!In 6 months or a year you'll be looking back at this journal and lol!

And you will be smoking your very own homegrown ganja!
:) :)

Back
Top Bottom