Feminized Freebies - Snake Farm - HPS - Soil

GhettoGro

I got 8 out of 8 freebies popped and growing in the snake farm :thumb:

Welcome 420Friends! I put the beans in 1/2 Starter soil mixed with 1/2 Fox Farms Ocean Forest mixed with perlite. Put the beans straight into moist soil. 100% germ. 8 out of 8, thank Herbie's!

I got:

1 x Northern Lights x Big Bud
2 x Heavyweight Dream Machine
2 x Serious Seed - Happiness
3 x Dinafem - Critical

All feminized seed. This is the first time I have ever grown Fems, so all input is welcome, of course.

Vegging under T8 floros. For now they are in 16oz "solo" cups filled with 1/2 starter soil (peat moss) and 1/2 Fox Farms Ocean Forest (new mix)

Will feed as needed with FF Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom. Suppliments = CalMAg, Epsoms, Karma... etc...

I love baby pics! :thumb:

beans3.jpg

Fem-1day.jpg

I thought I would grow these out during the hot summer months. I have never ran both HPS lights at the same time during summer. It is hot and humid here. But since I have bagseed growing on one side of the tent, Why not test the setup with these free beans? I am saving my "high-dollar" beans (AK47 THC Bomb) for the fall/winter grow until I know.

But for now, I am excited to try some new flavors.

Feminized? That means they will all be girls, right? Anything else I should know, please tell me.

Thanks, join in and enjoy the show!

Keep'em Green!

~GG

I'm honored. I'm also exhausted. I just woke up from an unexpected nap that began two hours ago when I laid my head down for a minute.

I need to sleep until morning. The alarm is set.

Wouldn't miss it. :high-five:

Subscribed GhettoGro, I read your post on Colesdad journal and always looking to learn.

Welcome Gutta and RSOiler. Thanks for popping in. I'm hoping these genetics work better than my bagseeds in flower are doing. WIll tweaking a few things as these grow up. Need to get humidity down, but that is easier said than done here in the dirty south. I plan to ind some Promix to cut my FFOF with since I have heard the rumors of how the new mix is hotter than the old mix I used up on my last grow (which was about 5 years old)

Not happy with the "starter mix" I mixed with it. It caused the cups of soil to set up lke "Ready-Mix concrete" I watered the cups last night and it took about 10 minutes for the water to soak into the soil. I like cutting corners, but if I don't get results I will change things. Always searching and learning.

I have never grown so many strains at once. That makes this exciting to me. I have heard he NLxBB is the bomb for a freebie.

We will see! :ganjamon:

Welcome aboard dr.h00k, Czecho and Cap'n! :welcome:

Grow Update 11 Days:

These girls are coming right along. Will prob be transplanted to the 8" nursery pots next week.

fem-11days.jpg

nlbb-01.jpg

ssh-01.jpg

hwdm-01.jpg

dc-01.jpg

I will probably do more training on these than the bagseed I have going. They took a sativa stretch on me and got a little close to the light. A few and doing great but half are showing stress from the light I believe.

Can't wait to have several flavors to try from this grow. :D

Keep'em Green!

~GG

Hey Ghetto, hope Im not late! Subscribed! NLXBB sounds awesome, and I have heard great things about dinafem´s critical. Dream machine and happyness are new to me, hopefully they will leave a dent in my memory.

***Sniff, Sniff, Sniff*** Have you guys been smoking without me again!?

Hey there :) Sneaking in another grow. Nice!!! Got to grow those freebies sometime. I planted all my freebies thinking they would be to old to germinate. :oops: I actually just culled a few freebies because My VEG room is small and I decided it was going to get to hectic. Culled Sour Kosher, Martian Kush, and an Underdawg OG.

So I have (3) HSO Blue Dreams and (1) Seedsman White Widow and (1) Dinafem White Widow.

Curious how that NLxBB turns out.

:welcome: DaKindbuds and Scar!

These babies are the reason I'm not too worried about how the bagseed grow turns out, Scar.

I have some high-dollar beans ready for the fall. I decided to grow out the freebies during the hot humid summer here. I will be using both lights (600HPS & 1000HPS) when these go to flower. Can't wait to see what that does to my temps (testing it). Currently running 72-82f with just the 600W running and the weather here has been in the 90s with high humidity.

Back
Top Bottom