Feminized Freebies - Snake Farm - HPS - Soil

Hi Pigeons. I've been back a couple days and very busy. Now I'm about to be gone for a longer period of time. Having to entrust a close friend to water the girls for a few weeks this time. I know he can handle it with responsibility and discretion.

Scar, two of my HDM didn't make it. The one that did looks rough. They obviously did not like my setup. :(

Sue, had a blast the past week. My next mission will not be so fun. Can explain later, if I make it back alive :whoa:

Grow Update: 7 Days Flower

canopy43.jpg

dc14.jpg

dc24.jpg

hdm1.jpg

happy13.jpg

happy22.jpg

nlbb5.jpg

Send positive vibes to my girls that they will do good pending my return.. :Namaste:

~GG

Travel safe my friend. Tell your friend to create an account and keep us posted and we can make sure things get done for you :p

I'm sure it'll be fine. All the best big guy!

Lots of love

High Ghetto Grow

Sure goes to show how some strains like some soils where others just hate it.

That NL x BB is a gorgeous plant and sure seems to love her home. Got a clone off her right?

That one Dream Machine is looking like multiple deficiencies of Fe, S, Mg etc. Too much Ca can cause that and lock out P as well.

Shouldn't be anything like toxic salts buildup yet. They are in fairly new homes.

Could be that FF soil. I stick to the ProMix HP and pH Perfect nutes and everybody seems happy.

It was some premium soil like FF but maybe not that one that seems to be infected with a new pot eating monster called the Russet Mite that is all over the west coast now. Also known as the Borg. :bitingnails:

I'll try to get my own grow log going today tho it's even more ghetto than yours. :)

L8r

Hi Mr Am4zin and Pigeons, I'm running late myself, but I'm BAAAAAACK!

I sure missed the girls over the last month. They were taken care of though. They only had straight water for the last month (no nutes). The water in the reservoir had risen to 7.2ph when I returned. They appear to have gotten hungry and have some Ph issues, but they still made the stretch and started making budz as good as I could have hoped for I suppose.

They got a good feeding yesterday and I had to stake a few of them and wire up some branches. A few are about 3 feet tall now. The NNxBB about got into the light. I should get a nice stash out of them. Hardly any red hairs showing yet so they should pack on much more bud with a couple more good feedings before harvest starting in another month or so.

canopy44.jpg

dc1-1.jpg

dc1-2.jpg

dc2-1.jpg

dc2-2.jpg

hdm-11.jpg

hdm-2.jpg

happy1-1.jpg

happy1-2.jpg

happy2-1.jpg

happy2-2.jpg

nlbb-11.jpg

nlbb-2.jpg

All of these seem long, lanky and sativa dom except for the DC#2 which is only about 2 feet tall, compact and smells like habenero pepper? Weird but she is my favorite at this point.

So glad to be home and able to take care of them again. I sure missed my girls but if was kind of neet now seeing them until they had stretched and almost tripled in size and making buds. :drool:

Keep'em green!

~GG

Grow Update - 7 Weeks Flower

They're still alive and getting fatter. Leaf damage has slowed/stopped since last week. They were thirsty when I made the pics but they just got a feeding with AN-Micro (1 teaspoon per gallon). Starting to see some red hairs on most of them this week.

canopy-7weeks.jpg

dc15.jpg

dc25.jpg

hdm2.jpg

happy14.jpg

happy23.jpg

nlbb6.jpg

Smelling good in the tent!

Girls are still looking good and getting fatter. I have not smoked weed in 7 weeks now. Passed a screen easy today. May have 9 more months to go being tested. DAMMIT! Maybe not, have to go for a second evaluation and I am a good salesman. I'm good enough. I'm smart enough, and dog-gonnit people like me.

About to start a pack of THC Bomb beans this weekend. Hey, it will keep until I can smoke it.

TGIF! Have a great weekend folks! :party:

Grow Update - 8 Weeks Flower

Getting closer! Lots of red hairs this week, but they are still putting much new growth. I figure about 2 more weeks before they start getting ready. They will get one more feeding in the next few days and just flush with water until the chop. I really like the density of the Happiness buds. Hard as rocks! They all are getting their personalities now, from skunky to sweet. Several flavors that I will have to elaborate on later after chop and cure time. They did so much better than the last bagseed I ran. Freebies for the win!

canopy45.jpg

dc1-11.jpg

dc2-11.jpg

happy1-11.jpg

happy1-21.jpg

happy2-11.jpg

happy2-21.jpg

hdm-12.jpg

nlbb-12.jpg

nlbb-21.jpg

I've had a busy weekend and need to catch up on sleep. Got all next week off and need to catch up on whats going on around here.

:peace:

~GG

Grow Update - 9 Weeks Flower - Begin Harvest

Chopped the first plant tonight. The Dinafem Critical #2 is being trimmed now. The trichs were mostly cloudy and getting some ambers. All the others plants should be ready by next week. They are going to yield pretty well considering they weren't fed for their first month of flower. I probably have less than 10 hours labor invested in them from beans to buds. Now it will take me at least that long to trim them out.

canopy46.jpg

nlbb7.jpg

hdm3.jpg

happy15.jpg

happy24.jpg

dc16.jpg

Tonight's Harvest: - More Indica dom of the batch. Appox 10% amber trichs
dc2-12.jpg

dc2-21.jpg

Sticky Scissors!

~GG

Grow Update - 10 Weeks Flower

I only have 4 left in the tent today. They will all be taken and trimmed in the next few days. Chopped and trimmed the Northern Lights x Big Bud girl last night. The first chop, (Dinafem Critical #2) has been dried and in jars for 5 days now. She was the smallest plant and yielded 52gr of dried bud. My drying room smells delish! :cheesygrinsmiley:

canopy47.jpg

dc17.jpg

hdm4.jpg

happy16.jpg

happy25.jpg

Second chop - Northern Lights x Big Bud
nlbb-13.jpg

nlbb-22.jpg

nlbb-3.jpg

nlbb-4.jpg

Back to the Fiskars. Busy, busy but we got scissor hash!

:thumb:

~GG

You got more willpower than me buddy!

Better stash some of that stuff away until you can get back to toking. Be cured real nice by then.

:peace:

Thanks guys! I have been trimming with surgical gloves on so there won't be any risk of transdermal delivery...haha

OMU, I got a giant hash ball hidden from the wife and her grandson. I am hiding most of the stash so young punk doesn't find and smoke it all. He gotsta find him a job and move out soon! Doh!

Welcome Glimmergrass and Canad420. Y'all are just in time for the harvest this round. Glad you made it!

I have been debating whether or not to start a thread for my THCBomb. I have barely had time to keep up with the forum lately and I have slacked with this grow and documenting it here. I may start a perpetual thread to document the THCBomb, AK47 and other beans I may acquire in the future. At least when I have an active grow out here, it is more motivation to do stuff right as there are so many experts on here looking on. I need a good kick in the butt sometimes to do what I gotta do. The sad part of this hobby is the side effects. Seems the better my buds get the more lazy I get...haha

Pigeons, thanks for stopping by. Looking good in your neighborhood!

OMU, keep the worm wiggling! P.S. That Miracle Grow bag is Perilte! lol

Trimming out my third girl tonight. Just chopped Happiness #2. She was over 3 feet tall and very sativa looking. Strong sulfer/skunk odor around me at the moment. She almost lost all of her leaves before finishing, so should be an easy trim. ;)

happy2-12.jpg

happy2-22.jpg

Back to the Fiskars....

Back
Top Bottom