Thank you for having me!

Tremojem

420 Member
Hello Everyone,

I am new here. I have 5 grows under my belt and all riddled with challenges that I had to overcome.
I have decided to stop chasing my tail with synthetic and am now exploring organics.

My research has led me to start my first Bokashi Bin...and its going GREAT!!! Love this methodology and seeing tremendous results in my bin...lots of Mycorrhizae growing in the bin. I will use Bokashi in my soil factories to create an organic super soil.

Remember...this is all new to me and I will undoubtedly make mistakes. So, please go easy on me.

I just finished activating, my first ever, EM-1 for use in the garden. It too went really well. I first had to make sure my activating temperatures were on point, as the cooler the solution, the longer it takes. I had no idea it requires a resting temperature of 90 degrees Fahrenheit on average. 100 degrees Fahrenheit is not out of range for success. Having said that, I had no idea. I thought I had everything dialed in. And, I did if I had 3 to 4 weeks to wait for it to finish. So, there's a lesson learned. I will water my babies with it...can't wait!

Sorry, didn't mean to ramble. Anyway, I grow primarily inside, in a 4x4 Tent.

I use RO water, worm castings and DTE dry amendments along with the microherd amendments such as EM-1, DTE Root Growth Enhancer and Root Zone, Recharge and Great White. I started with an organic super soil mix from Coots or Subcool...not sure lol.

Anyway, my future interest include worm farming and some raised beds outside for vegetables, fruits, herbs, and medicinal marijuana.

I am so happy to be here and happy to be accepted by the community. I am a College graduate with a Bachelors in Operations Management. I spent many years working in engineering, on radar & sonar systems, food processing and packaging and finished my career in Facilities Management as an Assistant Director of Building Construction Trades in a University setting.

I love music, as I write and play music and have for all of my life, after grade school. I love animals and nature. I love my family and friends. I love life. Hope to be able to offer any help and so grateful in advance for all of your shared knowledge.

Peace and Love

Hello Everyone,

I am new here. I have 5 grows under my belt and all riddled with challenges that I had to overcome.
I have decided to stop chasing my tail with synthetic and am now exploring organics.

My research has led me to start my first Bokashi Bin...and its going GREAT!!! Love this methodology and seeing tremendous results in my bin...lots of Mycorrhizae growing in the bin. I will use Bokashi in my soil factories to create an organic super soil.

Remember...this is all new to me and I will undoubtedly make mistakes. So, please go easy on me.

I just finished activating, my first ever, EM-1 for use in the garden. It too went really well. I first had to make sure my activating temperatures were on point, as the cooler the solution, the longer it takes. I had no idea it requires a resting temperature of 90 degrees Fahrenheit on average. 100 degrees Fahrenheit is not out of range for success. Having said that, I had no idea. I thought I had everything dialed in. And, I did if I had 3 to 4 weeks to wait for it to finish. So, there's a lesson learned. I will water my babies with it...can't wait!

I use RO water, worm castings and DTE dry amendments along with the microherd amendments such as EM-1, DTE Root Growth Enhancer and Root Zone, Recharge and Great White. I started with an organic super soil mix from Coots or Subcool...not sure lol.

Anyway, my future interest include worm farming and some raised beds outside for vegetables, fruits, herbs, and medicinal marijuana.

I am so happy to be here and happy to be accepted by the community. I am a College graduate with a Bachelors in Operations Management. I spent many years working in engineering, on radar & sonar systems, food processing and packaging and finished my career in Facilities Management as an Assistant Director of Building Construction Trades in a University setting.

I love music, as I write and play music and have for all of my life, after grade school. I love animals and nature. I love my family and friends. I love life. Hope to be able to offer any help and so grateful in advance for all of your shared knowledge.

Peace and Love
Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @Tremojem. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::party::circle-of-love::theband:

Welcome bud :green_heart:

I do enjoy organic growing myself & would love to see a grow journal of yours up & running soon.

Hello Everyone,

Peace and Love
Welcome Buddy :high-five::welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Tremojem

What strains are you currently growing?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Hello Everyone,

Peace and Love
This has to be the most informative introduction that I have read so much so that I felt like I was conducting an interview!! Awesome Introduction @Tremojem Welcome ..sit back , take of your shoes, grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile !

Back
Top Bottom