Thanks for having me

BuddaBabe

420 Member
I am in north central Oklahoma and have a mmj license. Since I can legally grow a little, I picked up some supplies and am fumbling my way through my 1st (legal) indoor grow. Grew outside back in the dark ages. Now with time on my hands I was looking to up my game.
The learning curve is real. I’m about halfway thru bloom. Learned some things and still have need of advice if you would please.
I have LEC 310 and an arsenal of plant grow led lights. Use the LEC and 2 led light bars overhead and each of my girls has a led at her feet to help. I keep 2 fans and a humidifier rockin and light are on 11 hrs on auto timer. Using General Hydroponics Flora-fro,-bloom,-micro as well as advanced nutrients Bud Candy. Will use overdrive the last 3 weeks and in my plain water I add 1 tblsp organic unsulphured molasses. My rotation is nutes 1 day, water the next skip 1 day and do it again.. ph is 5.4, temp 74, rh 40 (don’t think that’s accurate but that what the gage always says)
I need advice on finishing this grow. Defoliate further? Wait patiently and look for trichromatic? Help please.

Attachments

• E24CD957-7965-43B0-8692-FF86F6AB6A3E.jpeg
    E24CD957-7965-43B0-8692-FF86F6AB6A3E.jpeg
    470.5 KB · Views: 61
  • B75B36E4-CAC1-4545-B563-0083C1D68269.jpeg
    B75B36E4-CAC1-4545-B563-0083C1D68269.jpeg
    566.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 32667A3B-8251-4BE6-B885-FFAF7CBA2F7C.jpeg
    32667A3B-8251-4BE6-B885-FFAF7CBA2F7C.jpeg
    484.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 2D42F290-8F96-411E-9E6B-C4754EE7D08B.jpeg
    2D42F290-8F96-411E-9E6B-C4754EE7D08B.jpeg
    581.4 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    735.4 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    791.3 KB · Views: 53
I am in north central Oklahoma and have a mmj license. Since I can legally grow a little, I picked up some supplies and am fumbling my way through my 1st (legal) indoor grow. Grew outside back in the dark ages. Now with time on my hands I was looking to up my game.
The learning curve is real. I’m about halfway thru bloom. Learned some things and still have need of advice if you would please.
I have LEC 310 and an arsenal of plant grow led lights. Use the LEC and 2 led light bars overhead and each of my girls has a led at her feet to help. I keep 2 fans and a humidifier rockin and light are on 11 hrs on auto timer. Using General Hydroponics Flora-fro,-bloom,-micro as well as advanced nutrients Bud Candy. Will use overdrive the last 3 weeks and in my plain water I add 1 tblsp organic unsulphured molasses. My rotation is nutes 1 day, water the next skip 1 day and do it again.. ph is 5.4, temp 74, rh 40 (don’t think that’s accurate but that what the gage always says)
I need advice on finishing this grow. Defoliate further? Wait patiently and look for trichromatic? Help please.
Welcome Buddababe, looking good. Are you in soil?

Welcome. What strains in what medium?

Welcome Buddababe, looking good. Are you in soil?
Yes, I mixed it myself tho. Got a bag of living soil at the local cannacon expo added earthworm castings, perlite and peat. I think I will try coco next grow.
It seems my timeline is slower than projected. We were veg a couple of months and to get buds like I see in pictures will take at least 2 or 3 months. I read that this can be done better and quicker but I will need to really step it up. I dont see how it can all go that fast ?

Yes, I mixed it myself tho. Got a bag of living soil at the local cannacon expo added earthworm castings, perlite and peat. I think I will try coco next grow.
It seems my timeline is slower than projected. We were veg a couple of months and to get buds like I see in pictures will take at least 2 or 3 months. I read that this can be done better and quicker but I will need to really step it up. I dont see how it can all go that fast ?
:welcome: to :420: BuddaBabe:passitleft:...I run mostly clones and those take 5 to 6 weeks of veg and another 6 to 9 weeks in flower (depending on strain) ...so 4 to 5 months tops on turn around...that's why I run 4 at a time in flower...I put one in every 2 weeks for a perpetual grow :thumb: oh and those pics you were talking about...this Liberty Haze takes 9 weeks to finish (63 to 65 days)....my longest running strain :yummy:

Welcome to 420 Budda, looking good so far :green_heart:. :welcome:

Good things are worth waiting for. :woohoo:

Wick :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom