1st Indoor: Non-Climate Controlled Garage

No need in being sorry, I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give me you your thoughts.

The tent sits on a wood pedestal so that it is off the floor for that reason. The pots also sit on top of a drip tray. I pH to 6.3. Temps went up and humidity went down yesterday. This morning the plants seem to be a little more vigor and are not anywhere near as droopy this morning.

Thanks a lot for all your input.
Great, your already setup properly. :thumb: :Namaste:
6.3 is perfect in soil.
So it would seem room temp being low and rh being high is spiking your VPD.
Or rate of nutrient uptake and discharge.
If they can't gas off moisture from the leaves they get heavy.
A little rh drop and temp increase will help.
Hope everything goes well.
If you need me for anything @Bill284 gets me a message right away.
But I'll try and keep an eye here to see how they do.
Take care my friend. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

@Bill284 I feed them yesterday and within an hour it was all vigor and standing proud. Could the original limping over be caused by being too dry? Just wondering because of how it reacted and bounced back after feeding her.

06305EEE-B91B-4BDE-8009-35CE2F345908.jpeg

I feed them yesterday and within an hour it was all vigor and standing proud. Could the original limping over be caused by being too dry? Just wondering because of how it reacted and bounced back after feeding her.
Yes. If the plant does not get enough water and starts to wilt then they do jump back fairly quickly once they get watered.

It is recommended that the plant be watered differently after it starts to flower. The usual suggestion to let the pot get light weight and possibly show the first signs of wilting before watering does not apply anymore. Instead it becomes trying to catch it when the soil gets to that point where it still has moisture left but has already lost enough that the plant starts to slow down. It takes some experience or practice to notice the slight changes but they are there.

Some soil growers have mentioned that they will have to water once a day to once every day and a half. They can no longer go the 2 or more days like they were doing while the plant was still in a vegetative stage.

Yes. If the plant does not get enough water and starts to wilt then they do jump back fairly quickly once they get watered.

It is recommended that the plant be watered differently after it starts to flower. The usual suggestion to let the pot get light weight and possibly show the first signs of wilting before watering does not apply anymore. Instead it becomes trying to catch it when the soil gets to that point where it still has moisture left but has already lost enough that the plant starts to slow down. It takes some experience or practice to notice the slight changes but they are there.

Some soil growers have mentioned that they will have to water once a day to once every day and a half. They can no longer go the 2 or more days like they were doing while the plant was still in a vegetative stage.
Thanks for the information and helping my understand what these bueatiful plants like and need. . I’m obviously new to growing. I appreciate all the help you guys have offered up. It really helps. Thank you very much.

We are at 3 weeks of flower. They are doing well. Tips are a little burnt so I plan to dial back the nutrients a little. Maybe got for about 75% of the recommended dosage for the fox farms dirty dozen. I’m happy with this grow and how it has went.

87F83964-3BA2-4E22-A2CC-A8C7469BE35F.jpeg

Very nice stuff mate. Youll be reading your babies like a boss soon enough

Back
Top Bottom