4x4 Adv Grow Tent 400w Earthbox Grow Journal 2023

Day 134 still no amber trichs! I think she may have another 2 weeks or so now until she may be ready for drought and then a week after that :hmmmm: hoping to pull atleast 10 ozs from her may have to pause my grow for a month or two after i take her down let me know what you think
IMG_1830.jpeg
IMG_1831.jpeg
IMG_1832.jpeg
IMG_1833.jpeg
IMG_1834.jpeg
IMG_1835.jpeg
IMG_1836.jpeg
IMG_1837.jpeg
IMG_1838.jpeg
IMG_1839.jpeg

Super nice-looking plants. :thumb: 10ozs....I think you'll double that. :jawdropper: :cheesygrinsmiley:

AzLaker
😎
Thanks! I hope so its only 1 plant never topped in a earthbox definitely my finest grow so far with the help of 420mag community!
I'm going with much heavier as well Tequila! Great growing!
Thanks Stone!She is! I have so much planned for my next rodeo i def need more hooks for my trellis so i can attach to my support bar even though the canopy is as even as ive ever grown lol what do you guys use to sanitize your tents after a grow ?

Very Nice grow mate. I have started using the SIP method also I love it! I have 1 sip and 2 FABRIC pots and the SIP is so much easier, with better growth.

I am a;sp making my own Nutes and Amendments myself, its been a learning experience for sure :D I have been Following some of The information on the forums, @Azimuth has helped me quite a bit along with a few others pointing me in the direction to learn more :D

I'll be keeping an eye on ya :p KEEP UP THE SOLID WORK MATE

Back
Top Bottom