IMG_0731.jpeg
IMG_0732.jpeg
Light burn and all ive definitely seen an uptick in growth

Day 70(today) the end of the first week of 12/12
IMG_0874.jpeg
IMG_0875.jpeg
IMG_0876.jpeg
IMG_0877.jpeg
looks like something was gnawing on the leaves sprayed it down with neem before work its hard as idk what to move that thing now (well lift it has wheels:laughtwo:) so i left it in the tent that normally makes some leaves a bit wonky i poured a little cal mag water on top hopefully to encourage the use of some of that good stuff on top….what do you guys n gals think hardiest plant ive grown so far! Any input is appreciated:Namaste:

Hey stone! Pistils are showing up all over the place but somethings going on one side of the plant leaves seem dried n crumbly but they arent dry sorta moist is it mold?humidity?
IMG_1119.jpeg
IMG_1120.jpeg
IMG_1121.jpeg
I can't tell Teq. By the looks the plant may need some cleaning up defoliation for air flow so powdery mildew won't take hold. I see what appears to be a slight mag def or some other thing making it hard to take mag up. If the plant is otherwise healthy then no action needs to be taken but maybe a cleanup where the light doesn't see bud at all.

That localized damage says a pipeline issue to me. Maybe a break in the stem further down the line or a localized root issue serving that one branch. Could also be pest related like something burrowing into the stem.

Unless it's an important branch for some reason I'd hack the thing off well upstream from the issue. I'd rather not know the cause but have any potential spreading eliminated. If it is some sort of pest or disease it's obviously better if it doesn't have time to spread.

Ok guys! I think it is an air flow maybe pest problem so i did a defol sprayed her with neem i seen the purple stems so i top feed some fast acting lime as well i ordered some gypsum calcium from the jungle i think instead of the last plug of my outlet being the dehumidifier i might just put my vornado fan in there to create extra airflow 2 clip ons may not be enough for the 4x4 caught a 2 crickets and a spider on a sticky trap in there

Good Morning all!:smokin:

Day 95 can you tell this chick was bald literally 2 days before?!?

The good bad and the ugly gypsum finally came so i sprinkled a little on the top and watered her in…an update on the damaged side are the last cpl pics my tent is caved in im gonna have to invest in one of those cages

Full shot
IMG_1171.jpeg
IMG_1173.jpeg
IMG_1174.jpeg
IMG_1175.jpeg
IMG_1176.jpeg
IMG_1172.jpeg
thee ugly
IMG_1170.jpeg
IMG_1177.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom