My Little Home Grow

Sunset Sherbert Knocked out today.
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

7.jpg

One of the only problems you want to have with growing cannabis is when the dry racks are about to be over filled
3.jpg

Next up is Zkittlez. Super oily and sticky. Was going to use a cola can to help show size of the two main colas on one plant but it looked like Andre the Giant holding a beer can so I hope the water bottle helps.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Next up is candy kush. Thats OG Kush crossed with Trainwreck, Sticky icky with super strong smell not a good strain if you are wanting to hide smell without a really good filter.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

To finish this harvest up here is the Gelato that yielded the most
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Another harvest on the belt. Lost count decades ago. Very happy with the outcome as you can see it was a very ruff start when flower started all the plants were not happy at all until I got the amount of the dry nute feed right they bounced back big time. Thank you all for taking your time to stop by I appreciate it. I will be continuing the 5x5 tent grow here so see yall soon take care..

The 5x5 tent with Mars Hydro FC 4800 is at week 5. The plant is doing good with no needs at all.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Looks like you have everything on auto pilot the past years. You ever try/think about switching back to HPS?
Thank you, I do have most of it dialed in. Well I have three other flower rooms that I do not show and with in the last year I got them all switched over to LED. Two things in growing are power and heat that can send you rolling down hill. So with the last room that had MH and HPS also had to have AC so not only was the lights drawing 6k wall watts they were also making way to much heat. I tried just about every type of hoods out there and made no real difference the light itself just made to much heat without adding ac to the room. Now I will add this, The last MH/HPS room costed over 1200$ a month to run, the LED room I show cost 600-650 depending on the intake and exhaust air speed needed. The average yields out of my LED rooms I do not show are from 6LB-6 1/2lb each. The HPS/MH were 6 1/2- 7lb. Now keep in mind I do not make a dime from my grows all out of my pocket. All my cannabis goes to my fellow brothers that have served with me for over 20 years and some of their brothers so for me every penny counts and I have a lot of brothers that have put in many years serving counting on the meds that are barely financially getting by that can not afford cannabis meds that work for them and not them pills they try to hook us on that destroys our bodies and minds. Sorry I felt I had to explain to some of you that do not know why I do what I do. So back to the lights. The newer lights I have been running are putting out the weight and quality which I will say the weight really means nothing to me it is all about the quality to me always has been always will be. So as of last year all have been changed over to LED and I am never going to look back. I will add so far all my lights have been lasting 5+ years as well and I do not miss buying bulbs what so ever. I will always respect MH/HPS growers they have worked for many decades. To to each his own a fellow grower is grow family no matter what lights or style of growing. Hope I answered the question good enough it was a hard one to answer without adding some details and reasons why I do what I do. Thank you again for stopping by takes care...

The 5x5 tent with Mars Hydro FC 4800 is at week 7. I skipped a week on this post nothing has really changed from 6 too7. It has another one or two weeks to go. Just a reminder the strain is Zkittles.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Week 10 1/2. This is the most stubborn long flowering plant I have had in a while. She must not want to get out of the freakin pool. She will go too 11 weeks for sure. Note to self do not ever ever EVER grow this one again. It is holding up plants. Funny how the other two were done in 8 1/4 weeks that would tell me the genetics are on the wild side. For me the ones that do this make it ruff with a 60 plant cycle and 120 plant over lap. I give a gap of a week over lap for a late flowering plants not to back up the flow. Cutting it down next week for sure. It does smell really good and has a good build of trichomes. More updates coming when I harvest and get the flow moving.
1.jpg
2.jpg

My order showed up a few days ago, I finally got to taking down the old 5x5 tent and got my new mars all setup. I also got a FC E4800 the same day so I got it all setup and ready to go for another round. Updates on that grow coming soon and the GSC mega grow.
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

How are you liking that new light? Hope everything is good on your end and happy new year!
Thank you. All is good around here my friend. Happy new year. Loving the light. I really see better growth on the outsides of the 5x5 area over the board style lights. I will post some pictures tonight when the light comes on.

Here is the FCE tent. They are about week three ish. The line up in the tent is,
NY diesel, L.A confidential, Maui Wowie, L.S.D, Chemdawg and Green Crack.
3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Week 8. They got a little sugar built up. If they keep this up they might all become diabetic. Looks to me the FC-E is working real well.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom