1/5/24 Grow Peanut Butter Breath

Lexstar

This is my newest grow. I have 3 PBB in the grow room that are 32 days old today and I have 3 Gelato Autos and 3 Gelato Photoperiod plants in my 3x3 tent which are all 12 day old seedlings.
IMG20240105071610.jpg
IMG20240105071625.jpg
IMG20240105071706.jpg

My Info:
Lights -
Viparspectre KS5000
Mars Hydro TS3000
Mars Hydro TSW2000W (2 Units)
Mars Hydro SP150
Nutrients -
General Hydroponics Line (Flora Micro, Flora Gro, Flora Bloom)
CalMag, Armor SI, Koolbloom, Diamond Nectar, SM-90, Rapid Start and H2O2.
Growth Medium - I grow strictly in Coco Coir abd Perlite, 60/40 split. I get two years grow out of one batch.
I use 5 gal. smart pots in trays with drains.
Grow Space - 10x10 and 3x3 tent
Temps - 78
Humidity - 60%
PH - 5.8 - 6.1

Did some trimming on the PBB yesterday. 32 days in veg.

IMG20240105090025.jpg
Girls are doing well my friend.
I might ease up on the defol, but still healthy.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ok, today I moved the three Autos to the grow room and left the two photoperiod Gelatos in the 3x3 tent. I have a new 4x8 tent arriving next week and I will be transferring the grow room to the new tent. Trying to figure out how best to use the two tents together to have a perpetual grow. If you have and ideas or comments, please advise.

11224a.jpg

11224b.jpg

Just received the new ballast for the TS3000 from Mars Hydro. Got her back together and then placed it into the 3x3 tent. I put it in the 3x3 tent replacing the TS2000 that was in there. You can see in the photo that it just fits the 3x3.
TS30003x3tent.jpg

Here are the latest pictures. Everything has been going like gangbusters. I cut one of the Gelato autos and maybe got 5 grams from it. Tasted delicious but am very disappointed. The other Gelato auto is still going at 4 weeks in flower.
The three PBB are doing fantastic. You can see the buds stacking up like crazy. They are 4 weeks, 3 days in flower.
The 2 Gelato photos are starting to bloom and are looking great as well. They are 1 week, 5 days in flower. So far I am very happy with the grow.
I have changed my watering to wait until I see a little droop in the leaves and lift each pot to check if they need water. I use nutrients at every watering. Before I would water every other day regardless and kept the coco damp all of the time. I started doing this after watching Kyle Kushman's videos on Youtube. He knows how to grow! I have noticed that the new way works better for me. I don't use nearly as much nutrients, use less water and can leave them alone for a longer period of time. However I do have cameras in each tent and I do check those regularly.
All comments/advice are welcomed.

2173x3Gelato.jpg
2174x8PBB-Gelatox3.jpg

Nice looking garden lexstar .

May I ask what plant your taking the trichomes pictures from? In my opinion from the photos of the whole tent, there is still a lot of white pistils meaning she's still going strong. And the trichomes to be looked at are the ones on the buds not the leaves.

Awesome job.

Back
Top Bottom