My Little Home Grow

Plants are recovering well, they are looking happy. Week one in flower
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Bubble hash making day. This is the first step to making my ol school hashish sticky pucks
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg

Tent is loaded, going to allow some veg time and fill the net a little with her. She will fill about 3/4 of net with the short time I am going to give. The FC 4800 is fired up at 50% right now I will work up to 3/4 power in a week then 100% for flower.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Tent is loaded, going to allow some veg time and fill the net a little with her. She will fill about 3/4 of net with the short time I am going to give. The FC 4800 is fired up at 50% right now I will work up to 3/4 power in a week then 100% for flower.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Great looking girls. I was doing a Indoor grow starting about 1 month ago, I ended up moving It to a outdoor grow.
Plenty of strains, and great ones at that! I definitely would love to start Indoor growing again, once I get a brand new light. Come check out my outdoor grow, for you, and anyone here on this thread. As for this grow, you got going on, I’m in!

Here Is the link.
ChronicTrees 2021 Outdoor Grow: Random Strains

Cleaned out veg room. Ready for another load.
1.jpg

Flower room week 2 and doing good.
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

:passitleft:

Cleaned out veg room. Ready for another load.
1.jpg

Flower room week 2 and doing good.
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

:passitleft:
Awesome looking setup, how many girls are In there? By looking, I’m guessing 10-15? Lot’s of work there my friend. As for me... harvest Is going to be a large one, as most of my strains grow anywhere from 4-7 feet tall. My last grow, I had 2 mothers that were about 10 feet tall. Harvest was worth It though. I enjoy. harvest very much. It feels good getting that reward for growing, and taking care of your girls. As for this grow, I can tell you take care of your lady’s Immensly, plus they look heathy as can be. What nutrients do you use for bud development? Also do you use anything such as bud denser/Terpinator?

Awesome looking setup, how many girls are In there? By looking, I’m guessing 10-15? Lot’s of work there my friend. As for me... harvest Is going to be a large one, as most of my strains grow anywhere from 4-7 feet tall. My last grow, I had 2 mothers that were about 10 feet tall. Harvest was worth It though. I enjoy. harvest very much. It feels good getting that reward for growing, and taking care of your girls. As for this grow, I can tell you take care of your lady’s Immensly, plus they look heathy as can be. What nutrients do you use for bud development? Also do you use anything such as bud denser/Terpinator?
Thank you. At the moment there is 9 per side and two in the back so 20. Room holds 30 5gallon pots

Week six last feed just given to them. Each feed last two weeks so they should have food all the way up to harvest.
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg

Week 7 they are almost ready. The critical cbd look ready I took a cut to check trich colors.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Harvest is going good. It should take me about a week then I can get started on the cookies grow. I had to flower out the flower room to make space for the next grow so I can use two rooms for it. For now here is a little look at some harvest going on. First up is Critical CBD

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Second up is GSC
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Back