hey beez my pods are maturing so fast and look like they're ready to start opening soon. It is the lowest cola on the plant.
I've seen a few articles saying cut it off and put it water in another room, but I have no other 12/12 room to do that.
any advice on that.

the lowest one looks like it's ready to open real soon if it hasn't already.

the pollen branch is lowest branch right, middle plant. Cheeses left and right

beez bread Wild Thai auto 62 days in a 2g pot of used indoor soil.

back up clone I've been spraying in case there were no pods on the the other.

If you do cut it off and do the vase thing, grab a box big enough for the vase, branch, and a light bulb on a timer. If you have a piece of glass to put underneath that will help collect any pollen that falls when you're not around. Otherwise parchment paper will work.

Put it far away from the rest of the plants and be extra careful not to move pollen on your clothes or hands after tending to the male bits.

If you do cut it off and do the vase thing, grab a box big enough for the vase, branch, and a light bulb on a timer. If you have a piece of glass to put underneath that will help collect any pollen that falls when you're not around. Otherwise parchment paper will work.

Put it far away from the rest of the plants and be extra careful not to move pollen on your clothes or hands after tending to the male bits.
And spraying everything down once you're done will help kill any stray pollen.

Are you wanting to remove the reversed branch because you do not want a heavy pollination? If I reverse a plant and don't want a bunch of seeds I do harvest the reversed branch. Shed gave top quality information above. Set the timer to 10 hours on and 14 hours off. Collect your pollen first thing in the morning when the light comes on which is when the pollen sacks open up the best.

I cant find the brand of CS you used on zon dot ca, @beez0404.
Is there another brand that you would recommend or have used successfully? Is 30PPM fine?
The few I checked out had mixed reviews stating they failed for doing reversals or the PPM was wrong. Thanks.

The Mountain Minerals is all I've used for the last several years. The product I first used was called Tiresias Mist. It worked but was / is really expensive so I gave the Mountain Minerals a shot.

Maybe consider trying STS for your reversal?

@beez0404 what's the best way to collect pollen from a dry CS treated cola?
Is a regular kitchen strainer fine enough or do I need to sift through one of my bubble bags?
Even though I had her in a jug of water in the shed she was about toast so I hung her to dry, mid 80's for about ten days up here and even hotter in the shed.

confirmation of mature seeds in the plant that was next to her.

So I need to ask for some help from those with the knowledge I lack.

I'm sad to say that after just 1 year the driver in my @Mars Hydro FC-6500 light has gone out. This light was a sponsored light given to me by Mars Hydro so it's on me to find a fix.

I contacted Mars Hydro about 2.5 weeks ago to ask about purchasing a replacement driver. Finally after sending pictures and videos of the driver they contacted me saying their experts said yes the driver is bad. They will sell me a new one exactly like the old one for $80.00 and it is in stock.

What's holding me back is that the replacement driver is exactly the same as the old one that lasted only 12 months. And the they will not offer any warranty at all on the replacement driver if I purchased it.

So here is where I need your help. Below are photos of the defective driver. Does anyone know where I could purchase a new driver that will work with the FC-6500 and comes with a warranty to replace this one?

Back
Top Bottom